Hurricane Dorian

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So if it follows the Euro model and not all the others that have it cutting the state in half, they need to just finally $h!tcan all those other models from here on out. They aren’t much better than a Ouija board.

o_O
Swell. I have to go to Columbia next week. Prolly pour the whole time I’m there.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So if it follows the Euro model and not all the others that have it cutting the state in half, they need to just finally $h!tcan all those other models from here on out. They aren’t much better than a Ouija board.

o_O

AND... about this time yesterday, even the EURO had it crossing over and hitting the panhandle. I blame the nino.

giphy.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
AND... about this time yesterday, even the EURO had it crossing over and hitting the panhandle. I blame the nino.

giphy.gif
That’s not true. Euro has been trending further east for a couple days now. They were the first ones to forecast the turn through the Bahamas and have been saying it’d go up the state and back out to sea towards the Carolinas.

They’re typically the most accurate projections.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The models that durty looks at were the most accurate last year

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not true. Euro has been trending further east for a couple days now. They were the first ones to forecast the turn through the Bahamas and have been saying it’d go up the state and back out to sea towards the Carolinas.

They’re typically the most accurate projections.

You’ll get no disagreement from me regarding the euro. It’s #1 by a long shot.

I looked at the historical predictions .... it was the Wednesday afternoon (not Thursday) model had it crossing straight through the peninsula and hitting the panhandle:

ECMWF Model - Tropical Tidbits

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm doing nothing....... check back Tuesday......

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I grew up in Titusville. Just about every year the weather channel (purveyors of mass hysteria) projected a hurricane to hit from the Atlantic. Not once did it happen. Only once (04 I think) did a hurricane hit and it came from the Gulf.

Long story short: I laugh every time these idiots project a hurricane to hit north brevard/volusia. Just ain’t happening. There’s a reason KSC is where it is and the east coast of the state is shaped like it is. 1 of 2 things will happen with Dorian: it’ll hit the Miami area/skirt south and head to the Gulf or it’ll turn north and hit Georgia/South Carolina/North Carolina. Don’t need no damn model. Just watch.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Cat 4 now...

Saw a lady fill up a mini van with gas cans a few days ago, but that was east Palatka :)

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am much more concerned that this strong hurricane will disrupt the lives of many than its effect on football. Of course it is a sports board. Fortunately it appears that the hurricane is going to stay away from me, I am mostly prepared but not to engage shutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.