I Guess Eldrick Has Took to the Woods

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n262954 said:
I just opened this thread for the first time. Wish I hadn't. The grammar battle may be the worst argument in the history of message boards.

Fever begs to differ. Wanna bet?

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n262954 said:
I just opened this thread for the first time. Wish I hadn't. The grammar battle may be the worst argument in the history of message boards.

I would agree. Divits' attempt to attack me was humiliating for him as usual.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NavetG8r;n262915 said:
Why do you say that? Do you think Obama has been golfing so much, Tiger can't get on the course to practice enough?
Call it what you will, but since he's been in office Wood's came has collapsed. Just making an observation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n262939 said:
I thought I was the only one thinking Kentucky looks better than Tennessee this year.

That's going to be a tough game for us on the road.
Nah, bro. I've said it all along. The peanut gallery dismisses Kintucky as an automatic win. Even ESPN mentioned it as one of the key battles for last place in the SEC East.

I could see us beating Tinerc and losing to Kintucky.

That QB has a tendency to start Driskeling every few games though. Let's hope he does for us.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n262954 said:

:proud:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
woods was trying to be slick by playing in a powderpuff tournament with no name golfers then he ran the wall of a triple bogey once again your boy is a losing chump Will Eldrick ever win ANY tournament. I hear somebody playing TAPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator