7 game losing streak in 2013
Owner of the worst UF record in 35 years
Owner of the worst UF offense in history
Got steamrolled by GSU
Lost to Vandy
Loser of 2 consecutive Homecoming games

I could go on.

Working hard, my ass.

That is great evidence that he has been ineffective. I said that too. You asked for evidence that he was not working hard at it. So when I say that you can provide that, it isn't even relevant to provide evidence that he has been ineffective.

stay-on-target-500x370.png

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Euro: Never mistake effort for results

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85552 said:
You are speaking in literal terms vs figuratively. I'm not calling the police on Muschamp for actually stealing his salary. But he did STEAL it.

Slander? LawGator? As a public figure I don't think this falls under slander or libel. I think you are being overly sensitive.

I established that in my first post.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n85554 said:
First of all you're delusional to think Chunky Charlie Strong or Marshal Dan Mullen would turn their backs on their present gigs to come back to the vortex that Gator Football has become highlighted by a wounded indecisive AD that people no longer trust.

Secondly you're too damn sensitive to be a college football fan. You're up in arms because your derisive criticism of the board was turned back on you. They've been talking **** at me for years but I don't run back to Mother and pout because those mean ole Gator fans said unkind remarks to me. Lighten up and take it with a grain of salt.

plunger_story.jpg

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85563 said:
Euro: Never mistake effort for results

Sigh.... I didn't. I said in passing that he's worked hard at being a coach even if he hasn't had the required results. Then some people argued that he hasn't been hard at work. Now we're arguing whether or not our unsuccessful coach has been lazy too, or if he just didn't get good enough results.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n85580 said:
Sigh.... I didn't. I said in passing that he's worked hard at being a coach even if he hasn't had the required results. Then some people argued that he hasn't been hard at work. Now we're arguing whether or not our unsuccessful coach has been lazy too, or if he just didn't get good enough results.

And I still say BS.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n85485 said:
Not always true. Ron Zook came within a hair of being criminally prosecuted for stealing money from both UF and Illinois, something that could have resulted in 20 to 30 years in prison (up to death had it been in Texas). Instead, they agreed on a secret deal in which they wouldn't bring charges if he left the coaching profession forever.

He then went on to be a janitor at a local bank.

Let's been clear zook was the best coach Illinois had. He's actually their Steve spurrier

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n85580 said:

And I am saying that working hard means very little if the results are not there. I'll explain real quick, in 2012, when we had a nice record...I told many many people that it was probably the worst thing that could have happened to Will Muschamp. WHAT?!!! 11-2 the worst thing to happen to a coach? Yes, because it made him think he could replicate that record by doing the same things. Anyone could see that the season was a giant anomaly. It taught him that doing things wrong, appeared to be the right way. It was all a big lie.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
this whole argument is silly. Eurogator reminds me of wobble in that he'll argue nonsense for the sake of arguing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
G 2;n85403 said:
I have a problem with people slinging nasty sh*t at my team too. But you know what I have a bigger problem with? Someone destroying the program that I love and people supporting him all along the way.

This.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If he strolled into UF, opened a vault somewhere, took $12M out of it, and walked away, that would be stealing.

UF not getting their ROI doesn't mean WM is stealing, it means UF made a mistake and is paying for it. He's being paid to be the head coach of the UF football team, which for better or worse, he has been doing since under contract.

Basic definitions can be REALLY confusing for simpletons, but Muschamp hasn't stolen money from UF. They willingly gave it to him.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n85584 said:
Let's been clear zook was the best coach Illinois had. He's actually their Steve spurrier

Record-wise Zook (if I'm remembering right since it has been awhile from the last time I checked the stats) is the 3rd winning-est football coach in UF history. Only Pell, Spurrier and Meyer won titles.

Muschamp is a poor man's Zook.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n85620 said:
Record-wise Zook (if I'm remembering right since it has been awhile from the last time I checked the stats) is the 3rd winning-est football coach in UF history. Only Pell, Spurrier and Meyer won titles.

Muschamp is a poor man's Zook.

Are we really going to give Pell a title?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n85631 said:
Are we really going to give Pell a title?

Are you really going to take it away from the kids that won it on the field? :wink:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n85638 said:
Are you really going to take it away from the kids that won it on the field? :wink:

He only coached 3 games that year and got the program obliterated for the rest of the decade. Cheated his ass off at both Clemson and UF. I'll give him credit for getting the facilities on the right track, but that's about it.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n85601 said:
this whole argument is silly. Eurogator reminds me of wobble in that he'll argue nonsense for the sake of arguing.

I'll honor your second attempt to get a response out of me. I stated that he's worked hard. 812 argued with my supposition. I'm responding, but I'm not the one who dissented, he is. It's a real shame that you don't like my posting. Feel free to ignore it.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85594 said:
And I am saying that working hard means very little if the results are not there.

...and I don't think one person has said anything contrary to this.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n85617 said:
If he strolled into UF, opened a vault somewhere, took $12M out of it, and walked away, that would be stealing.

UF not getting their ROI doesn't mean WM is stealing, it means UF made a mistake and is paying for it. He's being paid to be the head coach of the UF football team, which for better or worse, he has been doing since under contract.

Basic definitions can be REALLY confusing for simpletons, but Muschamp hasn't stolen money from UF. They willingly gave it to him.

Yeah, figures of speech can be very hard on simpletons. No one is looking for Muschamp in the police blotter. Maybe they should arrest him for impersonating a real head coach. BTW, that's another figure of speech and not meant to be interpreted literally, simpleton.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
getting testy in here, I like it. Shows how much passion we fans have. Like a bunch of dogs fighting at the food bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator