I'm torn: would you prefer Miami or FSU lose?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I root for scum at least once a year, every year...
This is of course the right answer. Im not "rooting for Clowns." I just see the huge upside of continued Willie employment.

Lets face it, the odds are long of them hiring someone worse or similarly incompetent.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Noles win gives Willie some job security. Never would’ve imagined 25-30 years ago that this game would one day be such a slap fight. How the once mighty have fallen. Lol

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im rooting for a night game and the lights go out and clowns and scum do what those kind of denizens do in the dark........and the news picks it up and both schools look like the shtt storm to everyone like we know they are........

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
FSU loss. Must destroy their recruiting as much as possible. Don't want the next coach to have anything to work with.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who roots for the $emis can't be a Gator. Burn it to the ground.

Rd05jYY.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It's no secret that we hate both of them like poison, but viewing it with O&B glasses on (yes I know this might be the only time I wear the glasses), I think you have to root for scrotUM. Of course each loss is that much closer to Willie being ousted by the :nole::nole:. But many people, even on this board, think that one of Cousin Eddie's weaknesses is recruiting. Yes we compete with both schools for many of the same guys, but being that the :nole::nole: are geographically closer to UF, perhaps we could spark greater interests from their more sought after recruits if they are completely in the Shytter For example a guy like the :nole::nole: #21's large frame would certainly look good at DT for us.. So even tho there are plenty of players from the state to stock all 3 teams, it would be nice to have the advantage on a lot of those better players from Georgia who might favor the :nole::nole: being that the distance is not that great.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Never, EVER, root for the Evil Nole under any circumstance.

Remember Darnell Dockett, remember The Swindle, etc., etc.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’d like a final score of say 9-3 with lots of fumbles, penalties, boneheaded plays, players out of position, missed field goals shanked punts, bad coaching decisions and a very small crowd, with most of them leaving mid third quarter. Basically an unwatchable shytshow. Give me that and I don’t care who wins.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Wanting the noles to lose is not the same as wanting the canes to win.
However daytonacanes heart surgery is Wednesday so it would be a nice recovery present for her.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
To answer the OP. FSU

We already beat Miami and FSU is ahead of us in recruiting. I'm not afraid of Taggert getting fired because of their financial situation

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Nobody is rooting for the noles. They are rooting for Willlllie to maintain his job.
Frame it however you like if it helps you sleep, #nolelover. If Willie gets fired, I’m sure their incompetent AD will find another loser. Changing coaches every 2 years completely destabilizes a program. Its a win-win for us no matter what and doesn’t require cheering for the Noles.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Frame it however you like if it helps you sleep, #nolelover. If WiLLLLLLLie gets fired, I’m sure their incompetent AD will find another loser. Changing coaches every 2 years completely destabilizes a program. Its a win-win for us no matter what and doesn’t require cheering for the Noles.

Having a shytty coach and not telling him to pack his bags is much more a destabilizer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.