I'm torn: would you prefer Miami or FSU lose?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Frame it however you like if it helps you sleep, #nolelover. If WiLLLLLLLie gets fired, I’m sure their incompetent AD will find another loser. Changing coaches every 2 years completely destabilizes a program. Its a win-win for us no matter what and doesn’t require cheering for the Noles.

Hilarious. Let us all know how your a better fan than the rest of us. After being a gator fan for somewhere around 50 years I don't think I will worry much about your opinion. I want Willlllie to keep his job for a long time. The longer the better. The possibility of them becoming another Tennessee is a glorious idea and I am happy for whatever scenario gets them there. And by the way #go****yourself

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I get it. You secretly love the noles. Cheer away. You don’t cheer for the Gators anyhow - might as well find someone, amirite?

I normally don;t engage in back and forth, but have no idea how you can infer any of that. My 700 miles to attend UF and out of state tuition with no scholly money etc means I cheer for the :nole::nole::nole:. Nothing could more untrue, but believe what you wish.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I normally don;t engage in back and forth, but have no idea how you can infer any of that. My 700 miles to attend UF and out of state tuition with no scholly money etc means I cheer for the :nole::nole::nole:. Nothing could more untrue, but believe what you wish.

He is a super fan so we just cant compare.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
He is a super fan so we just cant compare.
Say what you want old man. What next - you going to teach us how beneficial it is to cheer for Georgia in certain situations? Why taking some losses as a Gator might be good in the long run? How its better for us if we lose to our rivals sometimes so the rivalries are better?

In fact, I apologize. Should’ve realized dementia is probably setting in for you. Probably not even aware of what you’re saying. A young Dan would’ve never been doing the tomahawk chop...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Cheering for a Noles win would be how I got there. And you’re never behind what the school is doing - FF always knows best (in hindsight, of course)!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I was cheering for the gators before you were even a thought. I have watched several people here go back and forth with you and every time you came out of it looking like an idiot. The saga continues.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I was cheering for the gators before you were even a thought. I have watched several people here go back and forth with you and every time you came out of it looking like an idiot. The saga continues.
That hurts deeply. I tie a lot of my self-worth to this site. Maybe I should start looking up to guys like you? You never look like an idiot. One of my faves. Contribute a lot. I’m going to have myself a nice cry now.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’d like a final score of say 9-3 with lots of fumbles, penalties, boneheaded plays, players out of position, missed field goals shanked punts, bad coaching decisions and a very small crowd, with most of them leaving mid third quarter. Basically an unwatchable shytshow. Give me that and I don’t care who wins.
Sorry for quoting myself ( I don’t mind others doing but I always feel douchey somehow), but if I can’t have the scenario I described I suppose I’d have to want to see the Nulls lose. @daytonacane not withstanding hoping the canes actually win is a miserable feeling but I comfort myself with the thought that Nulls vs Ugly would be a more difficult choice.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I despise both, of course. But to me, scUM is basically irrelevant due to the fact that we so seldom play them. However, my deep and abiding hatred for FSU outweighs any practical advantage that might be gained as a direct result of a nulls win - anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I despise both, of course. But to me, scUM is basically irrelevant due to the fact that we so seldom play them. However, my deep and abiding hatred for FSU outweighs any practical advantage that might be gained as a direct result of a nulls win - anytime, anywhere, for any reason.
Careful, thoughts like these offend others. Makes it seem like you’re comparing fandom or something.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm never torn in this one. In late 60s, early 70s, while Dad was earning Masters in Ed at UM, we went to all their games. I was a Cane fan. I was there for The Flop. The Canes were awful back then. I went to SW Miami High, & lived 5 miles due west of UM, out Miller Road. Then I was accepted to UF, started as a Gator in Sept 73. That's when my Cane fandom ended. We beat them (& FSU) all my 4 yrs at UF, and I loved sticking it to my high school friends who went to UM. But there is one game I pull for the Canes every year, when they play the Clowns.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its not really that complicated. More Willie equals more Clowntown sucking. I hope he wins six games every year for the next twenty years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.