It's time to move on

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Time to move on? I know a few that have. They gave up when NIL and the transfer portal made it pro ball. They moved on when we kept being mediocre. They moved on when our rivals kept winning. I aint moving on and as long as Billy or Sunbelt or sling blade is the coach I support him. He recruited his assss off and I want to see us play with 4 and 5 stars for awhile. Remember, its always darkest before the light....................
dawn GIF

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I would say three losing seasons in a row is cause and next year’s schedule makes that a good possibility. Being incompetent and sucking at your job should not make you a lottery winner. The only time these boobs should get the buyout money is if the school fires them or hires another coach when the team is showing signs of improvement. This team has shown no signs of improvement and neither has the coaching staff, every fuc*ing week it’s the same BS, bad special teams, bad tackling, bad play calling, etc.
I'd say the if the transfer portal blows up and this current class falls apart that is also cause. Both a very real possibility

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time to move on? I know a few that have. They gave up when NIL and the transfer portal made it pro ball. They moved on when we kept being mediocre. They moved on when our rivals kept winning. I aint moving on and as long as Billy or Sunbelt or sling blade is the coach I support him. He recruited his assss off and I want to see us play with 4 and 5 stars for awhile. Remember, it’s always darkest before the light....................
dawn GIF
:suicide:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Urban would win 9-10 games with this team and what's coming in/portal and recruiting....find the checkbook and make it happen.
But I've been told the admin will not bring Urban back, he has too much baggage and they don't want the negative press with players that can't behave themselves. I guess it's better to be the laughing stock of the SEC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, Stricklin and/or Napier aren't getting fired. You need to let that settle in and quit hoping for it.

Hope is a dangerous thing. It can drive a man insane. It's got no place in the Gator Nation, you'd better get used to that idea.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Time to move on? I know a few that have. They gave up when NIL and the transfer portal made it pro ball. They moved on when we kept being mediocre. They moved on when our rivals kept winning. I aint moving on and as long as Billy or Sunbelt or sling blade is the coach I support him. He recruited his assss off and I want to see us play with 4 and 5 stars for awhile. Remember, its always darkest before the light....................
dawn GIF
Holy $hit, how dense can one person be?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So True.. Nothing to get excited for. Sad the writing is already on the wall for next year.
See thats the thing here.... I picked us to finish about where our record is BUT with the feeling that we douched the old to start anew...I see nothing but the same old sh!t happening with "the new"......Like someone else posted earlier you could give this clown the KC Chiefs roster and I'd lay out good money that he wouldn't be able to win 8 or 9 games with them.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
dawn GIF
I thought about this some more. Coach has to be trolling.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
dawn GIF
biden-vs-trump-biden.gif

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Fellas, Stricklin and/or Napier aren't getting fired. You need to let that settle in and quit hoping for it.

Hope is a dangerous thing. It can drive a man insane. It's got no place in the Gator Nation, you'd better get used to that idea.
We will be worse next year and with a tougher schedule. Empty seats and lost revenue coming. Let's see how that affects the decision making.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's not about the 5-7 record, it really isn't. I think if the future looked bright, if we thought we were really close, we'd feel a little more optimistic. It just appears we have a staff that can't actually coach, so it won't matter how much talent we have.

If Billy had UGA's roster this season, how many games would we have won? He wouldn't be 12-0, I think we can all agree on that.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It's not about the 5-7 record, it really isn't. I think if the future looked bright, if we thought we were really close, we'd feel a little more optimistic. It just appears we have a staff that can't actually coach, so it won't matter how much talent we have.

If Billy had UGA's roster this season, how many games would we have won? He wouldn't be 12-0, I think we can all agree on that.
8-4 or 9-3 at best.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

6 or 7 max. You can actually watch him wrestling defeat from the jaws of victory thru playcalls during the games. It's absolutely maddening.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hope is a dangerous thing.
As a fan of any sports team this is the most hopeless I've ever felt....if fact I had a MUCH more positive outlook even after Muschamps 4-8 disaster season and thats saying something. Hell we won 8 games the next year including a bowl game.....we won't sniff that kind of record next year and bowl games are out of the question as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator