Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So that’s were the Rashada money went.

Since he’s from Cali I’m sure he’ll appreciate the political correctness of taking care of the gals first and patiently wait for his money.
This was a very small amount. From 1 donor.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
car crash GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We need to nail Rashada down. Time to break out the big guns. Get the dude in the 1999 Dodge Caravan with the broken off antenna and taped up vinyl interior over to his place pronto.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So here's the deal. If this truly is the NIL thing going south then all I can say is we are probably long term fooked and it won't be long before anyone worth half a crap leaves this program, players and coaches alike. Not Napier's fault if the kid was shopped on a deal and now the collective is going back on it's word. It stinks but that ain't a coach or crootin issue.

However, in order to wag the finger at everyone getting worked up, the rumor that this is a grades/transcript issue has been mentioned. Sorry, but that doesn't move the needle in a positive direction bc that IS on Napier and the support staff. We bagged on dildo Dan relentlessly for not doing due diligence on the higher rated prospects, signing them to get the class rating boosted only to never have them get on campus bc they never had the grades or test scores. If this is of the same flavor then we need to be equally hard on Napier, and in my opinion harder bc he's been given a huge support staff to ensure those type players are passed by. Dckhead Dan didn't have that, granted he never wanted it, but nonetheless Napier has asked for and gotten more. We should expect more.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So here's the deal. If this truly is the NIL thing going south then all I can say is we are probably long term fooked and it won't be long before anyone worth half a crap leaves this program, players and coaches alike.
I'm gonna disagree. We signed 21 other kids that all made it in. We kept AR and Gerv when other programs were offering big money. I think this is special circumstances. Rashada or the people in his corner know that this may be the biggest payday he could possibly get. They've been extremely NIL centric. I think this special circumstances. I remember when he committed to Miami and his lawyer said he'd never work with the gator guard. There's obviously some bad blood there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna disagree. We signed 21 other kids that all made it in. We kept AR and Gerv when other programs were offering big money. I think this is special circumstances. Rashada or the people in his corner know that this may be the biggest payday he could possibly get. They've been extremely NIL centric. I think this special circumstances. I remember when he committed to Miami and his lawyer said he'd never work with the gator guard. There's obviously some bad blood there.
Well if it's his end not sticking to the deal and instead trying to milk us for more then he can pound sand. But that's about the only scenario where our side gets a pass.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well if it's his end not sticking to the deal and instead trying to milk us for more then he can pound sand. But that's about the only scenario where our side gets a pass.
He hasn’t asked for more money.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
The guy thar runs our collective is an absolute idiot. Whoever the guy Eddie Rojas is needs to go. Dude is alcoholic and talks **** to recruits. I do not trust the collective one but until someone new gets put in charge. I have canceled my donations until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.