Jalen Tabor, Treon Harris suspended for Tennessee

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n284770 said:
I don't think liking your own posts should count. Nor should deleting old non-liked posts. Until then, congrats.

images
Trust me, if i could like my own post I would be crushing cover2 right now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have a question about Tabor. Since its been reported he was automatically suspended for one game due to refusal to take a drug test, one has to assume it's because he knew he would fail it. When does he get tested again and what would be the punishment for failing a test after the refusal?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n284805 said:
I have a question about Tabor. Since its been reported he was automatically suspended for one game due to refusal to take a drug test, one has to assume it's because he knew he would fail it. When does he get tested again and what would be the punishment for failing a test after the refusal?

The way I understand it, a refusal=failed. So it counts as another fail. Not sure how many strikes these guys get, but whatever...​

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n284805 said:

This is a good question. In the real world it would be Sunday morning.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I would take it like 812 says where refusal=failed. I've wasted my entire day not working, reading articles, so I can't point to where I read it but I believe first offense is one game suspension, second offense is a two game suspension. I'm assuming a third gets you kicked off the squad, but whatever article I read only referenced someone missing two games if it was their second violation.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n284868 said:

No, in the real world he would be gone.​

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n284868 said:

Depends on the situation and who is doing the testing, and if they really care about the results.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I took my junior varsity spot on the high school wrestling team more seriously than some of these kids take their role as Gator football players and student athletes.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n284903 said:
I think I took my junior varsity spot on the high school wrestling team more seriously than some of these kids take their role as Gator football players and student athletes.

giphy.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's our new backup QB, and runner of the "Gatortail" (formerly Wildcat), flirting with a............................Wildcat co-ed.
bilde

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n284961 said:
Here's our new backup QB, and runner of the "Gatortail" (formerly Wildcat), flirting with a............................Wildcat co-ed.
bilde

Fail !

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n284582 said:
I am in enemy territory now, Pigeon Forge. They are expecting
to beat us. I think we will be 4 - 0 come Sunday morning.
I'll be heading that way sometime next year. I love eating at Huck Fins Catfish Cabin.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
MissouriGator;n284561 said:
So now we make excuses for selfish acts that ultimately hurt the program. Good job Gators. Sometimes I think that, in our desperation to reclaim a shallow sense of glory, we have forgotten who we are. That is sad.

Mac already said he isn't angry with them and they will be back for OM. I assume you can never support Mac again considering you're adamant that they need to be made examples of and run out of town. If we as fans (who have zero impact on the situation at all) are desperate and have forgotten who we are, this new lenient carpetbagger coach who isn't out for these guys heads and is in fact welcoming them back next week must be an absolute disgrace in your view. I 'll be looking for your firejimmcelwain.com site. Let us know when it's up.

:facepalm:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Swamp Queen;n284609 said:
:facepalm:

The ones crying the most in this thread are the ones that are pissed Grier was starting in the first place.

Look...it's very simple. Weed is illegal. You know it. I know it. Each and every player on the football team knows it. They know they will get tested. Put the $hit down for a few months a year, it's really not hard. I love weed. I'm all for it's legalization. But until then, I'm going to refrain from doing it in public, refrain from doing it if I know I have the slightest possibility of getting tested. It's just stupid.

No one is denying that they were stupid and selfish. They got caught and the punishment is a one week suspension. The only ones bitching are the ones who think this is a sign of the demise of society, decline of the Gators, and if you're a true Gator you should want them to be tossed out and made an example of. That puts you at the polar opposite of our new coach who already said;

1. They aren't suspended, they made a bad choice
2. They will be back next week.

So stop being such effing hypocrites. Since you obviously think it is such a big deal, your disgust shouldn't be on fellow forum members, it should be squarely on Mac who you must see as an enabler who is too soft to support your righteous view.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n285000 said:
No one is denying that they were stupid and selfish. They got caught and the punishment is a one week suspension. The only ones bitching are the ones who think this is a sign of the demise of society, decline of the Gators, and if you're a true Gator you should want them to be tossed out and made an example of. That puts you at the polar opposite of our new coach who already said;

1. They aren't suspended, they made a bad choice
2. They will be back next week.

So stop being such effing hypocrites. Since you obviously think it is such a big deal, your disgust shouldn't be on fellow forum members, it should be squarely on Mac who you must see as an enabler who is too soft to support your righteous view.

Dude, chill the **** out. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator