Jameis being sued; countersues

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
PastyStoole;n213044 said:
Really? I'd like to hear more about this. Are you referring to the Sandusky case? Lot's of people "piled on" with that one, pretending to have their lives or lives of children shattered just to go after the quick buck. Or perhaps you're referring to the Darin Sharper case, or perhaps Bill Cosby? Please site some specific examples of this in a rape case. I'm particularly interested in rape cases involving young college women who want to subject themselves to humiliation, shaming, being forced to drop out of school, essentially giving up their education, their privacy, and their dignity for the possibility of making a buck. I'm especially interested in those young women who filed a "false" police report when their attacker was a relatively unknown as Winston was when she filed this "false" report.

WTF are you babbling about? Did you hit the martinis too hard at cocktail hour tonight? There isn't any independent, credible source out there that shows there is a second rape accusation against Winston. As I originally stated, anybody can make an accusation against another person, whether the accusation is true or not. What part of that you don't understand is puzzling. I have no idea as to what the reference to the Sandusky, Sharper or Cosby cases do to prove or disprove the fact that anybody can accuse someone else of a crime. What does rape cases involving young college women have to do with accusing someone of a crime? And who says it's just college women that can accuse him. Lastly, just because an accusation is made it doesn't have to made via a police report, so again, your babble seems to have no real point. I will say that if Winston didn't do it, the idea of settling now rather than fighting may very well may set him up to be accused by other women once he hits the NFL. If he is perceived as an easy target for hush money due to a prior settlement he may want to fight this to the bitter end. If he settles, this will follow him around for his entire life, even moreso than it will already.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Law98gator;n213155 said:
Any previous statement made by Jameis, not just ones made to the police, can be presented as an admission or used for impeachment. He can also be impeached with the statements that his agent (attorney) made on his behalf, including the representations that he wasn't there and that he had two football player buddies providing his alibi (until the DNA test came back).

The only exception is if the statement were made either in an attempted settlement or during a proffer (with privilege) ,however that isn't the case here. Even then, if he testifies inconsistently after a proffer, he can be impeached with those proffer statements.

Jameis can hardly string together two or three syllables. He will get torn up during any deposition. It would be fun. Wish I could do it.

He won't be allowed to read a quick statement then refuse to answer additional questions. Or if he does his entire defense could be struck and judgment entered against him.

You keep bringing up the "date drug test". There are 10,000 slightly altered derivatives that are missed by these tests, even the blood tests. GBH and GBL are commonly altered. A urine test misses even more than a blood test.

It's silly to think the police altered the blood test, because the victim didn't know who her rapeis was at that time. Being drugged is also explains here inability to recall physical characteristics. Her not immediately identifying Rapeis or even him as a football player debunks the "jock chaser" theory. It's understandable because you don't expect a soft, doughboy with moobs to be an athlete.

FSU football has a long history of date rape drugs, decades long. I'd like to see someone (obviously not local) do an investigation.

The SANE exam was positive due to the defensive wounds and bruising. You fools who claim the bruising to the knees and elbows is anything else are jokes. Just because Jameis is too tiny to actually rip here vaginally doesn't make it not a rape, though I heard that defense once. (It didn't work.) That's why the SANE examiner will get to testify as an expert and you won't.

It is a very easy case and the defense will never allow it to go to court. It's really just a question of how many millions it costs him and is a tragedy that it didn't cost Rapeis a decade of his life. FVKK HIM IN THE P****Y... and the wallet. And yes, his defense attorneys will hit that wallet also.

I'd also like to have some of you put on a polygraph and asked you about your "dating" backgrounds.

This is my last post on the topic. Tired of the grade school level of "analysis."

First of all, some parts of your post above have me laughing hysterically so for that I thank you. Secondly, there are several parts of your post that have me very concerned...for anybody who hires you to represent them in court. Did you bother to read the evidence of this case??? If you did and you still cling to the nonsense you're spewing about the date rape drug then that is frightening. Also, no offense, but we all know that he will have to answer questions under oath BUT SO WILL KINSMAN! The same rules about statements made by Winston and his side will apply equally to Kinsman & Co. Nobody ever said Winston wasn't there, the story all along has been it was consensual.

Regarding the accuser's statements that she was drugged, at the Code of Conduct hearing, she DISAVOWED ever telling investigators that she was drugged. A few months later in the movie The Hunting Ground, she said she was drugged. Which one was it???? How do recommend she explain that away?

I'll make it real simple for you. Click on this link below. This is the transcript from the Code of Conduct hearing day 2. Go to upper right hand corner page 193, lines 20 -21 where the accuser says in question format to the SAO investigator "And I never specifically said to you that I thought I was drugged; is that correct?" Contrary to your statement above, being drugged doesn't explain away her inability to recall details...because she wasn't drugged! Have fun explaining that statement away along with the other times where she said she was drugged while being deposed under oath.

Now, as far as your comment about grade school level analysis, you shouldn't throw stones on this one...you're living in a glass house.

https://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...ript-Day-2.pdf

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n213168 said:
I will say that if Winston didn't do it, the idea of settling now rather than fighting may very well may set him up to be accused by other women once he hits the NFL. If he is perceived as an easy target for hush money due to a prior settlement he may want to fight this to the bitter end. If he settles, this will follow him around for his entire life, even moreso than it will already.

Well if you can provide some examples of where this has happened in the past that would be helpful. Would the Sandusky case be one of those examples you would cite of this happening in the past, where everybody saw the mark and jumped on the gravy train? How about Cosby? Sharper? I'm only asking because you seem to indicate there is precedent for these type of successive "false" rape accusations. That people are generally willing to line up to have their dignity and privacy stripped from them, to be shamed by people who want to assert that a report was false, and to basically destroy their own lives to make a quick buck. Would love to hear you give some examples of where this has happened in the past. If you don't have any, that's ok, I'll just assume you were talking out of you ass.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n213184 said:

I still can't believe they let her give testimony there and if I am reading it correctly she is asking most of the questions herself. She was all over the place at times and having her friends say now she isnt the type of girl to go home with someone from a bar after at least one is on record saying she willingly left with Winston and didnt appear intoxicated to her will be torn up at the civil case. Also why the heck is she saying her boyfriend was in Ohio on the 6th and 7th to that witness and his DNA was found on her I think in multiple swabs. What the heck is her legal team thinking allowing this. Those things will just look bad to a jury imo.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
PastyStoole;n213191 said:
Well if you can provide some examples of where this has happened in the past that would be helpful. Would the Sandusky case be one of those examples you would cite of this happening in the past, where everybody saw the mark and jumped on the gravy train? How about Cosby? Sharper? I'm only asking because you seem to indicate there is precedent for these type of successive "false" rape accusations. That people are generally willing to line up to have their dignity and privacy stripped from them, to be shamed by people who want to assert that a report was false, and to basically destroy their own lives to make a quick buck. Would love to hear you give some examples of where this has happened in the past. If you don't have any, that's ok, I'll just assume you were talking out of you ass.

Sandusky was found guilty in a criminal court of law as was Sharper. Both were sentenced to extremely long prison sentences so you using them as a comparison to this situation is a perfect example of somebody talking out their azz. I also clearly stated that a settlement if he didn't do it, when the evidence shown so far clearly shows serious flaws with the accuser's case MAY set him up for future problems along these same lines; I didn't guarantee it. Nobody, including you or me, can predict the future.

Lastly, your position assumes that a person willing to make a false allegation for financial reasons has any dignity or pride. Again, plenty of people have made false allegations, be it for rape or other claims, for a quick buck. It's happened since the beginning of time. You trying to imply that it doesn't happen because everybody has morals and scruples is just plain idiotic. You really need to open your eyes to reality.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Gator Fever;n213193 said:
I still can't believe they let her give testimony there and if I am reading it correctly she is asking most of the questions herself. She was all over the place at times and having her friends say now she isnt the type of girl to go home with someone from a bar after at least one is on record saying she willingly left with Winston and didnt appear intoxicated to her will be torn up at the civil case. Also why the heck is she saying her boyfriend was in Ohio on the 6th and 7th to that witness and his DNA was found on her I think in multiple swabs. What the heck is her legal team thinking allowing this. Those things will just look bad to a jury imo.

I agree with everything you said. If people actually read all the evidence, I think they come away from this with the opinion that her claims as currently presented don't add up.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n212293 said:
riiiiight....it's NEVER about the money in the legal extortion profession

you must be a young girl, Jennay...

I was speaking of this rape case and motivations , as you are aware.
i am actually pretty cynical.

It is obvious you are clueless about rape, its effects, motivations for victims., and this particular case. But spout on,

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n213207 said:
...the accuser's case MAY set him up for future problems along these same lines.

Yes, that's what I want to know. Your presumption that these types of things have occurred in the past - you referred to it as "piling on" and said that it was - and I'm paraphrasing - easy for other greedy accusers to do. Give us some some examples of where this has happened in the past, this frenzy of rape lawsuits following a settlement of a false rape accusation. Maybe you think that was the case with Michael Jackson? Maybe the Catholic church? Please enlighten us. I'm asking you now for the third time, and you've done nothing but dodge the question. If you were simply talking out of your ass, that's fine, I'll move on and just get a chuckle out of the presupposition.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n213144 said:
Well which one is it, Patsy? Did he give them a false statement as you claimed on the previous page or did he NEVER give the police a statement like you claimed in a post just above this one?
I never said he gave them a statement. He told his lawyer, who told police, that he wasn't there and didn't know the girl. When the DNA tests came back he changed his story. I'm surprised you don't know anything about this case. You sure talk about it a lot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n213168 said:
WTF are you babbling about? Did you hit the martinis too hard at cocktail hour tonight? There isn't any independent, credible source out there that shows there is a second rape accusation against Winston. As I originally stated, anybody can make an accusation against another person, whether the accusation is true or not. What part of that you don't understand is puzzling. I have no idea as to what the reference to the Sandusky, Sharper or Cosby cases do to prove or disprove the fact that anybody can accuse someone else of a crime. What does rape cases involving young college women have to do with accusing someone of a crime? And who says it's just college women that can accuse him. Lastly, just because an accusation is made it doesn't have to made via a police report, so again, your babble seems to have no real point. I will say that if Winston didn't do it, the idea of settling now rather than fighting may very well may set him up to be accused by other women once he hits the NFL. If he is perceived as an easy target for hush money due to a prior settlement he may want to fight this to the bitter end. If he settles, this will follow him around for his entire life, even moreso than it will already.
I'm genuinely starting to believe you actually ARE Winston's attorney. I think a banning may be in order.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
pilot-in-fla;n210337 said:
Winston has been cleared in what, 3 or 4 separate investigations, but the desire for quick cash is hard to give up.

That is a misconception. The TPD investigated her. and omitted the rest. FDLE had to force them to get a semen sample from Winston. The SAO selectively investigated, mostly her, and omitted what was unfavorable to Winston. . Those were investigations, but biased half done, half a$$ ones. . The FSU CoC was not an investigation or court hearing.

This has yet to come before a court. As mentioned since page 3, Winston has not had to do a deposition with her lawyers, or testify., nor did Darby or Casher. The only questioned Winston answered in the CoC hearing was how she gave consent. His reply was that she "moaned". The CoC( student conduct code) requires that the sex partner give a clear spoken word agreement. People being beat up or tortured or who break limbs moan. Much moaning is from pain rather than pleasure, , it is fairly involuntary., and can be done while unconsicous, asleep, passed out, or drugged. It definitely did not meet the CoC requirements, which the 80 year old judge only read the weekend prior to the hearing which started on that monday.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was thinking RH. We understand Fever. He is always pro criminal and anticop. This GiG guy has spent half of his posts w Jameis' balls in his mouth. Like I said, my guess would be RH. No one could gargle Nole nuts like RH.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RH. :lol: Who's meeting him at the tailgate this season?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n210227 said:
There is only one alleged "rape" victim. The other girl never claimed rape. She just "felt uneasy" and disrespected.

There is one alleged victim that is public. There are records of other victims. Whether they are housed at TPD or SAO, I don't know.

Some of the victims may not have filed reports with TPD. Look what happens when you go public.. They did report in some form though.

The 2nd woman the public knows about went to the sexual abuse counselor and either she or the counselor informed SAO Cappleman after the Kinsman report went public. Cappleman has made some pretty strong statements I had not seen before regarding Winston in relation to there being a troubling pattern. I think she went as far as she could while staying within the parameters set by her boss and the network involved. If you consider the care lawyers use in picking their words, it is strongly suggesting he has a pattern that is suggestive of assault., a key factor being pattern, more than one incident.

Even Meggs initially was not willing to make a statement that could bite him in the butt legally, that Winston did not rape her, and in fact, the way he carefully with lawyer skill worded his responses to the last questions, indicated he suspected Winston was guilty. If TPD or SAO were confident he was innocent, they would have done a routine competent investigation rather than omitting obvious protocols. The SAO report leaves out information, sometimes because it was not collected to be put in, sometimes by omitting pages of records that support to an extent, Kinsman's claims, sometimes by using TPD's erroneous information- example being times of calls or other communications which the phone records which are included contradict.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n210533 said:
Her lawyers timing of filing the suit 2 weeks before the draft speaks for itself.

Yeah, the timing says she would like to adversely effect his draft status. Imagine that, a pissed off rape victim. How uppity. and unreasonable. .

Besides, by your theory, wasn't she supposed to wait until he got his contract? possibly it was also done to counteract the lie that starting with the rape kit, this has been about milking Winston for his NFL earnings People like you would attack her either way..

BTW, if the evidence had been collected, if the SANE nurse was interviewed, if the labs had not been compromised, if TPD had requested rape drug tests, if rape drugs had been tested for in a timely way ( the blood never was tested as SAO refused), and much more there would have been more definitive conclusions that could be drawn. As it was, I have read, there was still adequate evidence to warrant a jury trial. THe SANE nurse alone made it possible to go ahead., but oops, no testimony for the record.

I agree with law98gator. Waste of time..

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n213155 said:
I'd also like to have some of you put on a polygraph and asked you about your "dating" backgrounds.

This is my last post on the topic. Tired of the grade school level of "analysis."

Exactly what I have thought.
Mine too. Me too.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
PastyStoole;n213246 said:
I never said he gave them a statement. He told his lawyer, who told police, that he wasn't there and didn't know the girl. When the DNA tests came back he changed his story. I'm surprised you don't know anything about this case. You sure talk about it a lot.

You said he lied to the police then you said he had refused to talk to the police. Your words, not mine. Tell me, how does one lie to a person when they have refused to communicate with said person? Now you are back pedaling b/c you were called out and now you are claiming the lawyer said he wasn't there.

Tell you what, produce verifiable evidence (media copy of lawyer denying Winson was there or something from the police reports or the SAO's office admitting as much) and I'll stop posting on this site for six months. If you can't produce that then you stop posting for six months. Deal???

I doubt you will take the bet because you know you are wrong and you can't produce evidence to back up your ridiculous statements.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n213258 said:
BTW, if the evidence had been collected, if the SANE nurse was interviewed, if the labs had not been compromised, if TPD had requested rape drug tests, if rape drugs had been tested for in a timely way ( the blood never was tested as SAO refused), and much more there would have been more definitive conclusions that could be drawn. As it was, I have read, there was still adequate evidence to warrant a jury trial. THe SANE nurse alone made it possible to go ahead., but oops, no testimony for the record..

WTF are you talking about??? Everything you said is backward and wrong. Read the SAO's reports that were released.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Law98gator;n213250 said:
I was thinking RH. We understand Fever. He is always pro criminal and anticop. This GiG guy has spent half of his posts w Jameis' balls in his mouth. Like I said, my guess would be RH. No one could gargle Nole nuts like RH.

Typical Law98 schtick. Have your legal "theories" be shot full of holes and then pretend it didn't happen by trying to shift the focus of the thread. Let me give you some free and very valuable financial advice. Reduce the amount of time you spend on this board and use that time to start a letter writing campaign. Send letters to the law school (assuming you still have the Bazooka bubble gum wrapper they advertised their services in) you attended requesting a full refund of your tuition. Attach some of your posts from this thread. Once they see how little you learned at their school they will send you a full refund with interest.

By by the way, I thought you were done with this thread.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n213155 said:

Exactly. This GatorinGeorgia guy has spent this entire thread making muffled and gagging misogynistic comments while felating Jameis Winston. His (still unsubstantiated) theory that women rush to pile on to rape lawsuits seems to indicate he's one of those 'No' means 'Yes' guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator