Just beat the Noles and get a top 10 Recruiting Class

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
So he's no longer one?
Offense was fine as well as offensive coaching, could argue with some of the playing of EJ on some drives. Offensively did what you would want in that game, ball control drives that ended in TD's. Defensively coaching was poor, who the hell could argue with that? They averaged 10 plus yards a play. No I don't think Greenard and Zu make much of a difference in that game regardless. Grantham was clearly out classed. I think the defense tried, was it their best effort? Hell no. I think frustration set in on the defense as the game went on, and mental mistakes piled up. You can't give up 500 plus yards to a team who only had the ball like 20 minutes in the game and say the defense played their hearts out. The offense did everything in their power to help the defense and the defense couldn't do anything in the game. There's your assessment, the same damn one you read that night.

So do you agree that the team that played LSU would have whipped Georgia?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Performances in Tombstone

Really good:

Val Kilmer

Birds derived from fecal matter:
Thomas Haden Church
Powers Booth
Stephen Lang
Sam Elliott
Sweet Soft Hungarian Devil
Behan
Bill Paxton
Mattie the Opium Whore
Ringo
Madcap
Kurt Russell
Billy Zane
Sister Boy
Ed Bailey
The rest of the cowboys
Dana Delaney (miscast)

Simplified.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So do you agree that the team that played LSU would have whipped Georgia?

I would've like to have had the offense we saw in the Lsu game, but not the defense. The defense did a decent job against the Ugay run game, but terrible on 3rd down. The defense did nothing in the Lsu game. The bottom line is LSU and UGA are way more talented than us. There's no way around that. We needed to execute to near perfection in all phases of the game to beat either. Probably needed to force some turnovers too. No one can argue that the coaching on the offensive side of the ball looked bad against the Dawgs. I think Georgia is in Mullen's head now. It also seems that when Grantham goes against a passer that is remotely accurate, the defense has a bad day. It'll all go back to recruiting in the end, have to bring in the talent, or we'll just keep seeing the same thing play out. I just don't see this current staff being able to bring in the kind of classes needed to do that, so changes to be made there. It's just inexcusable for Mullen not to be able to take advantage of this state currently with the state of Fsu and Scum.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't tell oxking....it's his favorite movie. :lol: If he's flipping around the channels and comes across it, you'd better settle in.
King is smarter than most of us.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Florida State had a pedestrian record until the NCAA sanctioned UF back in the 80s. Didn't take long for their record to dramatically improve. I think they got a lot of recruits who would've normally been Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator