Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like a newborn giraffe when he runs
Hesitation.

He was coached by McNusselbutters to never run, ever.. He looked the same way Treon did under them, stuck in oodaloop land trying to avoid doing the obvious, run for yardage even a first down, when McNusselbutters said never run just wait for their awesome play to develop and a receiver to open up.

You guys.... I know you are just trying to be Pumperrriffic and you still feel compelled to blame past offenses on LDR, Franks, Treon, and Grier but your forgetting that Franks THIS YEAR produced more passing offensive and a better QBR than Mullins w a R-Jr QB.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, you can dislike that all you want but the fact is without Tebow and Lil Tebow, the O has been shyt. We can own it, it's what we bought, and go find the next QB that fits the system.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Word is Mullen HAS NOT reached out to Corral at all yet. Seeing how bad this kid wants to be here I’m not sure I understand that.
Thats a lie, he tweeted that they spoke the other day and was happy with the hire

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen would be a fool not to try to flip Fields and every other 5-star player in the country. UGA has THREE 5-star QB's, why not us?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Where he was drafted has nothing to do with mullen. He threw for 7300 yards in two season. I'd call that a mistake on the NFL. and again, you keep bringing up these last two years with Fitzgerald. Maybe he's not that great of a qb? Maybe they've tailored their offense to be run heavy under him? This isn't rocket science to comprehend yet here you are.

Under Dan Mullen in his 4 years here, we passed for 12,087 yards. I'm not going to repeatedly tell you that. If you want to keep ignoring it thats fine. He might be run heavy, but he can pass it with the best of them. So claiming that Georgia is a better passing offense is just absurdly wrong in every way shape or form. You can not, under two years under Kirby, claim that and be right.

Stop quoting me.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen has to get his qb. I'd rather see him get a guy that fits his offense than sign a kid to keep this class together and end up in a John Brantley situation. I know mullen didn't coach Brantley and I'm not saying i don't want corral. Just saying at the end of the day, finding a qb is the most important.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
all i know is, OSU fans complain day in and day out about Meyer's offense but yet he has them in the playoffs every year, and got them another title. Idc if we throw for 5 yards in a season i just want to be successful again

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

But you don’t bother to mention Dak’s stock began dropping after his DUI. He seems like a fairly good kid, but after watching the train wreck rookie named Johnny Boozeball, owners got a little skittish at any hint that a QB wasn’t putting football first.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I’m only going off memory, but I recall bspn covering this extensively. Dak was expected to be a 1st or high 2nd round pick, but nobody wanted to gamble that kind of salary on someone who had some red flags. Dallas won the lottery by picking him where they did. But I’m old and maybe a little nuts, so maybe my memory is faulty.

And I’m not arguing that Mullen had no affect. I honestly don’t know. But you can’t conveniently leave out relevant facts and expect to have any credibility while you’re making hardline, absolute statements. Oh, and repeating yourself over and over doesn’t change that, nor does it improve your popularity.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Does the H.S. QB stay the same QB in college? Does one skill drop because he adds another. From the very earliest the QB kid is the best athlete. QBs' not running kills a lot of drives. Just like scanning the field for WRs a smart QB can spot daylight areas, take it downfield and slide. I like Corral. Want him as Gator QB.

What are Justin Fields' stats ... did he have as good a season as Matt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.