Kyle Trask to start against Kentucky?

How would you grade the Gators in Week 2?

• A

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • B

Votes: 88 63.3%
  • C

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • D

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are passes that Franks started throwing in the first quarter that have not been released as I'm typing this.

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
If that's true, Mullen won't be around in 2021.
We're going to win 8-9 games this year and go to a decent bowl game. Given that CDM won 10 games last year, anything other than a 2-10 performance in 2020 ensures that the boosters aren't footing the bill for a new coach in 2021.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree with you, but a look at the stat sheet makes you think he had a stellar night.
That's true. He made two throws that a QB can make, all the others could have been made by my wife.

Sideways nonsense all night long. It will fail miserably against the big boys.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
That's true. He made two throws that a QB can make, all the others could have been made by my wife.

Sideways nonsense all night long. It will fail miserably against the big boys.
That’s our offense in a nut shell. It will have more wrinkles but the base was on full display from what i saw.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Did anyone see the pick six that wasn’t? Franks is definitely the best qb on the roster. It pains me to say that but trask isn’t an sec caliber qb and EJ is NOT ready

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Did anyone see the pick six that wasn’t? Franks is definitely the best qb on the roster. It pains me to say that but trask isn’t an sec caliber qb and EJ is NOT ready
And Mo was the smartest of the three stooges. Never ended well.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
And Mo was the smartest of the three stooges. Never ended well.
Agreed. Basically what I’m say is we are ****ed if we can’t get better qb play from someone. I don’t care who it is but it has to get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.