Law Donkey out on his a$$ again

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
And here I thought Law was the wascally wabbit who always took the bull by the horns. The world just got a little bit more boring and on some days, saner

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
So Donk came back for a couple days and now he's out again? He can be insufferable at times especially with the Trask BS but I like having him here. It's easy to ignore people you don't like here, if you need to.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
So Donk came back for a couple days and now he's out again? He can be insufferable at times especially with the Trask BS but I like having him here. It's easy to ignore people you don't like here, if you need to.
Not if you are the moderator

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He is among the guys I can count on one hand that make me seriously consider the ignore function periodically. At the same time, he can occasionally drop a good post here or there. That's the trade off.

I won't miss the same old broken record schtick being posted on endless repeat, but I hadn't quite reached the point of needing to ignore him either.

I have no say in the matter, but if I did, I'd support whatever Ox decides to do with his board. People don't like it, they'll go elsewhere.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Guys this is all my fault...

It's a long story and I don't have time for all the details and many of them you guys might not want to know about anyways....like all the times Donks mom was late with the rent or how I used to have to take a belt to his ass like the bast@rd, illegitimate child that he was and still is to this day...

Anyways here goes. Yes, his mother rents a trailer from me on one of my properties and was frequently late with the rent, so I did what a landlord must do from time to time:naughty:... Since she was late with the rent almost every month she did a shockingly good job of concealing the pregnancy and told me she was just putting on weight over the next 9 months...

Well it wasn't long after that I noticed a snot nosed little kid around the trailer when I would come to collect the rent. His mom told me that it was just a nephew that she was baby sitting from time to time so I never thought much about it for several years. Then one day after I was done collecting rent(if you know what I mean:naughty:) the little bast@rd came through the door of the double wide as I was pulling up my britches and yelled " Daddy, Daddy, mom said you were going to the Gator game, can I go too" to which I replied "hell no you little jackass and I'm not your Daddy"....

Well I guess this had a profound effect on little Donk through his adolescent years and his momma would call me frequently to come over and take my belt to his ass when he would get out of line(and of course collect the rent from her:naughty:)

It wasn't until 2014 that she informed me(while I was collecting the rent:naughty:) of the truth about little bast@rd child Donk being my son and his obsession with ruining the lives of every CFB fans message board experience due to the incident when he was younger.

It took some time and effort sorting through almost 400 million of his message board post(this is how I found out about him being a Mac fan and even coining a Big Mac emoji, He just adored the Butters hire) but I finally tracked him down here.
These last 7 years have not been easy on me seeing the damage that he turns out on a daily basis with nearly every BS filled post, condescending attitude, and drunken Jackassery are not what any father wants to see from their son even if he was an unwanted bast@rd child....

I somehow feel responsible for this but hope you people who've had to endure his bad grammar, drunken outburst, insults and yes even him arguing with one of his aliases when no one else was around can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2015
Law has an acerbic personality which some do not appreciate. It doesn't bother me as I feel he is a colorful character. but a very smart one at that, plus knows football and loves his Gators., and I liked most of his posts. Some of you may remember the 'Canes board's colorful character, DannyBoyCane.....I still miss him. I agree, however, that this is OX's board & he has the rights to call the shots. I personally feel this is one of the best football boards on the internet.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't figure out why I was sorry to see him go. Then I realized it was always "comforting" to see that there was someone in a worse mood than I usually am. :grin:

At his best, and if you read between the lines, he was also pretty damned funny.

Happy trails Donk.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I really like Donk and enjoyed his take on many things. He could dissect football with the best.
He all so sufferers from “smartest man in the room disease “. Didn’t know when to shut up and in the end he , not anyone else was his own worst enemy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't mind him since I put him on ignore. Here or not here, same difference to me.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I understand a temporary ban for the way he came at Ox, or if was any other poster, in that last straw post. My issue is what led up to it and the first ban seemed to be more about Ox’s anger over him (and others) not immediately lapping away at the new coach.

The board will simply be less without him but based on so many reactions from posters here I at least understand why Ox may be doing it. Maybe it really is a good business decision. For instance, I can’t believe how hurt some on here seem to be about what an anonymous internet poster chooses to nickname a Gator. But, apparently they truly are.

I also think the offense taken to most of his nonsense directed at individual posters is way too sensitive for the same reason, but it’s clear from a lot of posts since he was “banned” that maybe too many people are truly offended or scared off by his style and tone (though I think Ox is making behind the scenes communication with him about coming back with a new decorum).

I hope the new “only JBoss’in is allowed” mentality dissipates, and like others noted, Donk wasn’t the only poster to both love the Gators yet be willing to note concerns. He does it by far the most and, I think where Ox is most concerned for his board’s health, he does it the most “offensively” for those that take shyt on here too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator