Law Donkey out on his a$$ again

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
1). I’m not convinced he really is banned. Well permanently anyway. (And I believe whatever happened was by design.)

2). He could be an insufferable jerk who pissed quite a few folks off, and quite regularly. He was the only poster who could get me tired of this place and push me into logging off for a bit.

3). He was one of the funnier people here with incredible knowledge on a wide range of topics. I had several PMs with him that were great conversations. He is an extremely intelligent man and very passionate about Gator football. I also think he is much more self-aware than he is given credit for being.

On balance, I will miss him and hope he comes back. He was one of the folks, for better or worse, who made this place what it is.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I consider him a friend and will miss him. But I get it, he was more and more recently going out of his way to attack Ox in an extreme over the top manner. At some point someone will push back.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really didn’t realize we had so many women on this board. Hell…the actual women here apparently have less estrogen than some.

Whatever, I guess.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Donkey was a broken record and his schtick was beyond tiresome. Once in a while he would post something that actually contributed to the conversation. And there were times he was lol funny. He was a giant ass, but he was OUR ass.

I remain neutral regarding any comments for or against the permaban. Ox made his decision and considering the abuse he gets from some of the posters here, I’m somewhat impressed there haven’t been more permabans by this point.

Long live Gator Chatter!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In the early years of gatorchatter nobody worked harder to grow the board than lawdonkey. He was really dedicated in bringing everyone from gsmb to chatter. That's why his reaction to the swampgas transplants were hard to understand and combined with what he believes is a third consecutive terrible hire, he lost it.
With that said, I find it hard to believe I live in a world that Sid can post on Gatorchatter and the donk is banned for life.

Wait... Who is Sid here?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Eventually this place with just be totally homogenized with the "right" people that regurgitate only approved tomes on the gators, politics and other accepted subjects. Law reminds me of my friend who regularly calls me out on stuff but since there is no pussy to hurt we have a great time. Btw I call him out also. Like others at times he needs a break. I have taken breaks at times. btw who is tater? I need a bio.

tater said:I just thought I'd start a thread for it since everyone is talking about it in the sports forum.
can you give me a link in the sports forum and just what did :law: say to :oxhorns:to get the permaban?

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Screenshot_20211218-080516_Chrome.jpg
Eventually this place with just be totally homogenized with the "right" people that regurgitate only approved tomes on the gators, politics and other accepted subjects. Law reminds me of my friend who regularly calls me out on stuff but since there is no pussy to hurt we have a great time. Btw I call him out also. Like others at times he needs a break. I have taken breaks at times. btw who is tater? I need a bio.

can you give me a link in the sports forum and just what did :law: say to :oxhorns:to get the permaban?
Post #710 in the esd thread I believe was the last straw. Here is a screen shot

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think he’s been banned yet again. There’s not a BANNED banner stripped across his av. He’s just easing his way back in.

Is this a classic power struggle between Law and Ox over control of the coaching narrative or a fight to the end over freedom of speech? I’m not sure which one.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You gotta admit he has skills. I get his pain as I was blocked from commenting on certain trhreads at times. Its really annoying and throw in copious amounts of rum and you get reactions like that. Just let him cool his jets till after Xmas.
Wont be the same without :law:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta admit he has skills. I get his pain as I was blocked from commenting on certain trhreads at times. Its really annoying and throw in copious amounts of rum and you get reactions like that. Just let him cool his jets till after Xmas.
Wont be the same without :law:

I live for the drama. Give us more!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey was a broken record and his schtick was beyond tiresome. Once in a while he would post something that actually contributed to the conversation. And there were times he was lol funny. He was a giant ass, but he was OUR ass.

I remain neutral regarding any comments for or against the permaban. Ox made his decision and considering the abuse he gets from some of the posters here, I’m somewhat impressed there haven’t been more permabans by this point.

Long live Gator Chatter!

Puzzy!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont get the over the top name calling to both posters and to players like Trask. But, it’s super easy to keep scrolling by posts that annoy you and not engage/reply to those posts.

In the end, it’s Ox’s board. Play by his rules or get the horns.

You can also report the place to the FBI like trex did.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont get the over the top name calling to both posters and to players like Trask. But, it’s super easy to keep scrolling by posts that annoy you and not engage/reply to those posts.

What? :lol:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Damn there are some….not sure of the appropriate word but I will go with strange people around.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

When trex threatened to do it we all thought it was hilarious. A few years later and we realize ox's and probably most of are names are on a database somewhere. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator