Leghumpers Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It’s that week again(812, time to bring forth the hatred), and our Gators are poised to take firm control over the SEC East and a trip to Atlanta to either rematch the Coonasses or face Bammer in the SEC CG.

This game will be won or lost depending on two factors: Tackling Swift when we get our hands on him and limiting his yards after contact, and our ability to move the ball without turning it over. UGay isn’t the same UGay we’ve played the last two years, and the cracks are starting to show in the Kirby Smith(Smart) regime.

I trust that Mullen will have this team really fired up for this one, we will go up a couple of scores early, and never look back. Fromm will turn it over a couple of times and we may get a cheap special teams score off a blocked punt or fg.

Gators 37
Dwags 16

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It’s that week again(812, time to bring forth the hatred), and our Gators are poised to take firm control over the SEC East and a trip to Atlanta to either rematch the Coonasses or face Bammer in the SEC CG.

This game will be won or lost depending on two factors: Tackling Swift when we get our hands on him and limiting his yards after contact, and our ability to move the ball without turning it over. UGay isn’t the same UGay we’ve played the last two years, and the cracks are starting to show in the Kirby Smith(Smart) regime.

I trust that Mullen will have this team really fired up for this one, we will go up a couple of scores early, and never look back. Fromm will turn it over a couple of times and we may get a cheap special teams score off a blocked punt or fg.

Gators 37
Dwags 16

Blocked kick, us? Put down the bottle.:D

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I think our offense moves the ball pretty well; so 28 points on offense. I can see getting one defensive score. And let's give Ugay 2 scores.

UF 35
Ugay 14

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
31-24 good guys they’re gonna score but it will never be in doubt after the 3rd quarter

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Gators 37
Dwags 16

I think the game will hinge on Grantham.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
as bad as my pickems were on the bye week (great last week) i should say lose but we
are gonna win come Saturday in Jax.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I predict I'm going to totally destroy some life long friendships with a few uga fans next sat. night. I've already got a couple picked out for giving me so much hell the past 2 years. It's funny though, ever since our game with Auburn when I run into them they won't even make eye contact with me. You can tell these mother fckers know whats coming next sat, they've already got their tails tucked between their legs.

42 UF
24 bitches

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I will say this, if Georgia brings their A Game, Florida doesn't stand a chance. However, they have only done that once this year. But I have a feeling they bring again on Saturday. I expect it to be close, deep into the first quarter.

The talent discrepancy is just too much. 24 Five Star Players versus none or one (if you want to count Brenton Cox).

I do like Florida's D Backs and the wide outs, these are elite units. The D Line is very good, but negated by Georgia's O Line. I am little worried. Play this game ten times, Florida wins three or four. It is very possible. What is the early line? Georgia -6? UF can certainly do it. But, I feel pretty confident in this prediction. Georgia >26, UF<26.
You still need to change your avatar. In case you forgot, you lost the bet.......

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You've handicapped the personnel. Now try handicapping the coaches.

I'll hang up and listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator