Local Media starting to turn on Napier: Spurrier speaks

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In fairness, who would have known Mullen is a complete narcissistic azzwipe? Hoping Stricklin is not in charge of our next hire.
Lazy, incompetent, narcissistic azzwipe.

And the answer is anyone who paid attention the first time that douchebag was here?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox let's not waste time of going through the same song and dance. It will be the same outcome as last time, I don't bend the knee for anyone. If you want to ban me, then drop the hammer.

free freedom GIF
Wasn't asking you to bend the knee, you warthog-faced buffoon. You made a claim and I asked you to back it up. Your assertion that this is a rampant pumper board was so over the top stupid I think you should try and explain it.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
For what it's worth, I would imagine Mullins will be coaching again as soon as we finishing giving him free money.

As far as this season, and I hate myself for having to self censor, but a young guy like Napier could find success in this new era if he would get legitimate staffers.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
For what it's worth, I would imagine Mullins will be coaching again as soon as we finishing giving him free money.

As far as this season, and I hate myself for having to self censor, but a young guy like Napier could find success in this new era if he would get legitimate staffers.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF
Not if he continues to call plays and his staffers take his slow as molasses, aw shucks we're sure proud of how hard you tried, you're a good young man BS team atmosphere. The HC sets the tone. His sounds like elevator music.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF
Good point. This has been said a couple of times over the years by a few that follow Florida football close.

The biggest staff only matters if you utilize it properly. See Saban and Kirby for example. If they are hired with a specific purpose in mind on how they will fit into the program and be given a specific role then thats valid. But if we are hiring them because its one more number that helps us have the "biggest staff" which is what most people seem to believe, then it's just another mistake that has been made.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not if he continues to call plays and his staffers take his slow as molasses, aw shucks we're sure proud of how hard you tried, you're a good young man BS team atmosphere. The HC sets the tone. His sounds like elevator music.
We should start a thread when he will call his first timeout against scUM because he couldn't get the play in on time.

I say 2nd series, before 3rd down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.