Mac got outrageous $7.5MM buyout

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Incompetence pays off. Just look at Muschamp and McElwain. Of course having Foley handling the contracts for UF was in their favor, " Ummm dudes, UF will pay you millions to be our coach, and if you fail miserably, we will pay you millions anyway. "

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until I see Mac being hauled away in chains and an orange jump suit.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I thought it was an appropriate analogy for this thread, but that would also be correct.
Appropriate yes, but I would have added Fraud as well. In this case the separation was uncontested. As I recall you are a lawyer right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly to me the craziest thing is there is a clause in it that neither party will disparage the other both publicly and privately.
That is basically in every settlement. But it also makes the price of the settlement go down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I expect him to get little beyond what he owes on his old buyout, I hope that bull gators are getting ready to pony up big time to fix all our issues.
We make like 40 million in "profit". I don't know why you act like we are some penniless Sunbelt school constantly but you sure do love singing that song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator