Mac's Mundane Monday Morning Media Meeting

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
After watching I have to say, I still like Mac and he really seems to want to be a gator. I really wish he knew how to pull it all together and win. That being said, we need a new staff. When they ask him about how involved he is in play calling you can tell its little to none. He just doesnt seem to be a game manager that knows how to scheme and change things up when its most needed. I dont believe changing the OC will fix it but if he isnt fired, he at least has to try a new OC and show us its not the answer. The special teams have lacked so much and nothing changes. At this point and time I am certain beyond a doubt he is still here next year and we end up suffering thru another year of "and yet". Something needs to change and he needs to at least act like there is a real problem besides 3rd downs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watch the video. Mac doesn't even know what he meant.

Nearly incoherent.
I think he has the same doctor as Urban is chugging xanaxes these days.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
he at least has to try a new OC and show us its not the answer.
Sorry, too late. That was last year and his fat azz demanded to have his boy sidekick Nusschump back.

Besides, WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A FVKKING OC TO BE YOUR HC AND THEN HAVE TO FIND A DYNAMITE OC TO CALL THE PLAYS FOR HIM? Good OCs get hired as HCs in 3 months after you hire them.

Dan, I'm sure you are a super dude. We can't keep failures just because they seem like lovable idiots.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Sorry, too late. That was last year and his fat azz demanded to have his boy sidekick Nusschump back.

Besides, WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A FVKKING OC TO BE YOUR HC AND THEN HAVE TO FIND A DYNAMITE OC TO CALL THE PLAYS FOR HIM? Good OCs get hired as HCs in 3 months after you hire them.

Dan, I'm sure you are a super dude. We can't keep failures just because they seem like lovable idiots.

Well, just as others have questioned your reading comprehension, I must join them. My first comment after saying I still like the guy was "we need a new staff." Not really sure how much more clear I can get. The whole OC thing comes from knowing he wont be fired this year and desperation leads to other possible options. Do you get it now? Also, if you have read some of my previous posts I am on record saying a new OC wont help. Still, we hope something changes for the better if the leadership wont do its job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, just as others have questioned your reading comprehension
That person is a moron with fewer functioning brain cells than liver cells. Not the kind of person you want to emulate.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I doubt we could fire Nuss and nord and replace them with anyone worth a damn anyway. The writing is on the wall for this slightly above retarded IQ inbred and he's toxic. Everyone knows it. It's plain as day. No good OC is coming here with him at the helm, it's career suicide.

We're stuck with this chicken sht staff bc Mac didn't get anybody good before everyone found out how bad he sucks. Now it's too late.

Dead man walking...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4-7 maybe even 6-5 does the trick I think.

The boo birds will be out in force, mostly because they were lied to. I think many of the pumps truly bought into this impending offensive explosion thing.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
4-7 maybe even 6-5 does the trick I think.

The boo birds will be out in force, mostly because they were lied to. I think many of the pumps truly bought into this impending offensive explosion thing.

God at this point 6-5 looks like the best we could possibly do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.