Man I thought I was a glass half empty Gator....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
People think I’m weird because I’m Catholic but don’t like Notre Dame. Unless they are playing UGA or FSU then it’s Go Irish lol
My father went to Georgetown and had no love for ND. I did grow up among a bunch of their fans tho, but was mostly indifferent.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
People think I’m weird because I’m Catholic but don’t like Notre Dame. Unless they are playing UGA or FSU then it’s Go Irish lol
I rooted for them once in person. It was at Neyland against Tinerc. Buddy of mine lived in Knox-Vegas but was an ND fan. He offered me a free ticket and booze if I came and rooted for ND. So naturally.....

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Now "CatGat" post your ideas abundantly. Take solace in the fact that at his favorite bar even the complimentary nuts disagree with Swonkey. Now is a good time to join the pumpers' streamflow. We got a fairy tale QB that seems undeterrable. We're solid at 10 wins while rebuilding. Please note that UF deficits get called out because once they are solved = dumpers & pumpers will be uplifted.

Be proud to be in the pumpers' club. Pumpers are patient, give people a chance, allow people a few mistakes, allow people the credit to be correcting in the future, etc. So enjoy that there is more to pump on and less to dump on. Post more to cautiously dump on dumpers.

Let’s take stock on where we are after season 2 of CDM, a season in which we lost our starting QB and had other serious injuries, especially at DE at key points. And our OL cannot run block. We did not win our division or a championship.

But we showed definite progress.

10-2, losses at #1 LSU and #4 UGA. Neither loss was a butters-esque embarrassment, which is an improvement, and no blowout to Mizzou.

Beat AU, scUM, f$u, Ut
Defended The Swamp & had electric games and moments
Top 10 toughest schedule
College football strength of schedule rankings: Week 12, 2019

Ranked #7 in both polls
Ranked #9 in the CFP
#10 in total defense
#17 in passing offense

We managed all that with a backup QB who hadn’t started since 7th grade and no running game to take pressure off him.

I agree HS recruiting needs to improve to the elite level, but Mullen has recruited decently, developed players masterfully and recruited transfers excellently. Jefferson, Grimes, Shuler and Greenard were huge and we’ve got more coming.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Are you new around here? By page 4 it is about whatever the fvkk we want, always.
Yea, this whole “stay on topic” thing some folks have been whining about is getting annoying. The meandering nature of the threads is my favorite part of the site. If there’s something I don’t want to read - like a wall of text or a long Rog post - I skip it until something interesting comes along. Swamp Gas has nice rigid rules for folks who need them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#7 and lost to 2 top rivals.

We are Jim Donna Dwags without the recruiting, check.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
So JU dropped football. Its the beginning of the decline of the sport. I mean the number of college programs. So not only does it make sense to drop football for some of these schools it also will allow them to thin out the useless women's teams too. Its a chore now to fill the women's teams At these lessor schools to stay title IX compliant.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I could make a series of Donk quotes arguing against himself. He’s the guy at the bar keeping the conversation lively.
SwampDonkey is a Russian Bot. No human being could post that much contradictory trash all day and night. Post-generating A.I. purchased on the dark web by Ox.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SwampDonkey is a Russian Bot. No human being could post that much contradictory trash all day and night. Post-generating A.I. purchased on the dark web by Ox.

Ox would never use the internet to gin up fake stuff like you suggest.

MeaslySlimBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.