Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Indeed I can. I have it.

giphy.gif

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
This article leads off with Mason's firing, but never mentions that he was 0-8 (the fact only shows up in a photo caption). The lack of Black college football coaches is still glaring, and so are the excuses behind it The implication seems to be that Mason was fired because of some kind of racial animus rather than the fact that he was 0-8. While I agree with the general thrust of the article, I'm not sure starting off with an 0-8 coach is really the best way to make the case. Also, no mention of Taggart.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It has been a rough year for Muschump and clones:

Muschump 1.0 fired by Cucks
Muschump 3.0 fired by Nerd Hillbillies
Muschump 4.0 on hotseat w Dwags
Muchump 5.0 may get fired by Buttchug.

Only Muschump 2.0 at Kinfuchy is in good shape right now.

For the sake of Disco Dan, we really need those last three to hang on for a long time.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This article leads off with Mason's firing, but never mentions that he was 0-8 (the fact only shows up in a photo caption). The lack of Black college football coaches is still glaring, and so are the excuses behind it The implication seems to be that Mason was fired because of some kind of racial animus rather than the fact that he was 0-8. While I agree with the general thrust of the article, I'm not sure starting off with an 0-8 coach is really the best way to make the case. Also, no mention of Taggart.

Welcome to 2020 (and beyond) where race and diversity are more important than qualifications and achievements.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Welcome to 2020 (and beyond) where race and diversity are more important than qualifications and achievements.
This

any organization that puts diversity and inclusion as goal #1 above all else will fail. The axiom “get woke go broke” is damn near undefeated. At this point it should be taught in business school as an incontrovertible law

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

What's amazing is the logic is a single direction. 61% of SEC football players being black when they do not represent 60% of those state's population is not questioned because it is assumed, correctly, to be based on merit. The fact that coaching percentages are more in line with population realities - well, that's clearly muh racism.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So basically he's looking for a salary while he hosts BBQs for his buddies in semi-retirement. If he wins 5-6 a year he can be there until he decides not to be.
Exactly - talk about low pressure.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Why would you think it would be good for Urban? Do you think he wants to coach just to have fun? The guy is a winner and couldnt stand to be somewhere like Vandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.