McElwain adds to support staff

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
When Mac has had the time and personel to rebuild and he cant make it happen, he will deserve my criticism. Until then, I wont join your whining and pissing and moaning and acting like a complete village idiot. You have been told by 3/4 of the posters here that your a negative nelly who is obviously miserable with your life. I know a few extremely *****y women who complain less than you. Up until now, I have not put you on the ignore list because reading your posts have been amusing. To see the constant flow of negativity and whining has become hard for a number of people here. I guess many think there is a possibility you can come around somehow I dont know. Im not one of them. Until you find some happiness in your life, you will always be miserable. Now, on to the next post where you assure me your happy and everything is fine in your life.....

Put me on ignore. Do it! I double dog dare ya.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Maybe I can put the genie back in the bottle by clariying one point.

And your a idiot, thats what you do.

You are? You're an idiot? Hilarious..

Rex, you aren't interpreting literally enough. I'll break it down - "And your" which you correctly point out is posessive "y-o-u-r". Follwed by "A" often meant to imply top or number one in a ranking system. "Idiot" commonly accepted for ... well, idiot. I believe what he was communicating was that the best idiot you own is doing something. Not your "B Idiot" or God forbid we have your "C Idiot" working on it...you have your "A Idiot" on the job - for that, "YOU'RE" to be commneded. After all, "that's what you do".

Keep up the solid work. Let us know if "YOUR" best and favorite "A Idiot" needs some down time so we can be prepared for your "B Idiot" to fill in.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
If his job is to get S. Florida kids to visit...what's the big deal?

I have a friend that coaches for Miami Northwestern and he told me that Herron is well known in SoFlo. I'm not saying it is or isn't a good hire. I'm just simply wondering what we are getting worked up about lol.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If his job is to get S. Florida kids to visit...what's the big deal?

I have a friend that coaches for Miami Northwestern and he told me that Herron is well known in SoFlo. I'm not saying it is or isn't a good hire. I'm just simply wondering what we are getting worked up about lol.

I hope this guy helps land all kinds of South Fl talent and I hope Trask wins a NC. There will be several on "bridge" alert.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
How dare they hire someone,..anyone, without GCMB approval!!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
More hires...from Jim McElwains twitter. Ryan Smith the same guy that played DB for us in 2006 (Transfer from Utah)? No idea who John Herron is.

Excited to officially welcome John Herron @UFRC_JH and Ryan Smith @coachsmithUF to our @GatorsFB family! #GoGators

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Different Ryan Smith. I like getting a guy who has been through a title run with Bama and coached HS football in state.

Florida coach Jim McElwain made official on Tuesday two hires to his support staff.

John Herron was hired as director of on-campus recruiting, according to SEC Country. The Florida alumnus boasts a heavy basketball background, but he also has ties to the south Florida high school football scene.

In addition, Ryan Smith was hired after serving as Alabama’s offensive quality control coach last year. The perspective gained from playing a part in the Crimson Tide’s championship run last season should serve Florida well. Smith was the former coach at Gainesville High School from 2008 to 2010.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/fl...a-coach-jim-mcelwain-hires-two-support-staff/

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator