Miami Hurricanes are in shambles: Crushed by Pitt to end season at 5-7

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Here's the entire thread. 3rd post in, 3rd name from the top, Cristobal is mentioned...and it goes on from there. You can then look and see who liked the posts where Cristobal was listed...presumably those liking Cristobal as a candidate thought he was a very good head coach. And you can see the people who disliked or drunk voted a post that said Cristoballs sux balls, which also presumably means said voter liked him as a head coach. I mean, that's logical, isn't it? ;)

Who should Mullen's replacement be?
I forgot how long that thread was. Funny to read now and see how many have changed their position on CBN.

BTW - Posting into the wee hours eh?

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mama called and Brian McClendon back in Athens just before signing day.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Here's the entire thread. 3rd post in, 3rd name from the top, Cristobal is mentioned...and it goes on from there. You can then look and see who liked the posts where Cristobal was listed...presumably those liking Cristobal as a candidate thought he was a very good head coach. And you can see the people who disliked or drunk voted a post that said Cristoballs sux balls, which also presumably means said voter liked him as a head coach. I mean, that's logical, isn't it? ;)

Who should Mullen's replacement be?
I see @digitalwangsta had "Christobal" :nerd: at #2 on his list, and sure enough, Durty liked the post. But he also had Charlie Strong listed so maybe that's why Durty liked it?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I see @digitalwangsta had "Christobal" :nerd: at #2 on his list, and sure enough, Durty liked the post. But he also had Charlie Strong listed so maybe that's why Durty liked it?
I already said I was in favor of mc if there were no slam dunks out there. The false narrative that this old drunk is creating about ppl denying cristoballs being on their short list is completely of his own making. Not a single person who was interested in him is denying anything, nobody even thinking about it at this point bc it's expired news. Keep in mind this is the same drunk that thinks Brady was so over rated as a QB that he committed legitimate robbery against tampa and the pats the last 8ish seasons. His words. Just smile and laugh :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This Miami thing has gone from hilarious to sad.....and hilarious.

@Brett_McMurphy: Georgia announces hiring of passing game coordinator/WR coach Bryan McClendon, just 3 weeks after he had been hired as Miami’s co-offensive coordinator. The past two seasons McClendon, a Georgia alum, was passing game coordinator/WR coach at Oregon

HeyItsMe

Jan 28, 2022

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty big pick up for them

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Stole him from football powerhouse Maryland after having been unemployed for a year. Canes fans told us it was only a matter of time, what an amazing hire.

Kevin Steele. He was the DC at Clemson when West Virginia dropped 70 points on him in the 2012 Orange Bowl. Returning to the scene of the crime?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Pretty big pick up for them
Maybe not quite as big as some are making it out to be. Gattis did win the award for top assistant of the year based on the success his offense had, but it wasn't all his doing. He had a monster o-line to work with, and the QB coach, Matt Weiss, was reportedly responsible for a lot of their, "offensive identity."

Supposedly Gattis texted some players that he's leaving because he wasn't "appreciated" by the admin, so IOW it's a money move. But the fact that both coordinators have left doesn't bode well for the odds of Harbaugh staying. Looks like it's just a matter of where and when he goes, not if.

I wonder if Matt Weiss will be considered for the HC job? They say he would be the new OC if Harbaugh stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator