Mullen’s 2nd loss to Kentucky Presser: Admin rushes him out before questions asked

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
When you figure out the guy isnt right for the program, you cannot waste any time. He needs to go now. We should have learned lessons from keeping Muschamp and McElwain too long. He is a proven dufus. There's so many problems that you cant focus on one and that's when you gotta just decide to start over. You cant go into asking who is better. We will find someone better. It cannot get much worse than this dufus. His records vs Saban and all the other mediocre to really bad records he has vs other teams... its too late to try to learn on the job and show better results. He has been awful on the recruiting trail, horribly cringy in press conferences or just runs away when he loses like a Fn loser does. He's a dufus, loser. That's just who he is.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is a piddler -- he piddles away recruiting, he piddles away the best players' opportunities, he piddles away fan support, he piddles.
Mullen's QB tunnel-vision focused on the lesser QB. He should have recognized AR15 as the athlete to develop to propel us with overpowering excitement.? EJ is a piddler QB, nondynamic -- his seniority works for nothing.

If AR15 were given the attention & practice that EJ was "groomed" with, would the 2 be equal at this point.? Would UK be superior to UF.?
Mullen does not believe in himself nor his team. Look what Smart got his kids to do when facing a similar significant challenge from Arky.?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
When you figure out the guy isnt right for the program, you cannot waste any time. He needs to go now. We should have learned lessons from keeping Muschamp and McElwain too long. He is a proven dufus. There's so many problems that you cant focus on one and that's when you gotta just decide to start over. You cant go into asking who is better. We will find someone better. It cannot get much worse than this dufus. His records vs Saban and all the other mediocre to really bad records he has vs other teams... its too late to try to learn on the job and show better results. He has been awful on the recruiting trail, horribly cringy in press conferences or just runs away when he loses like a Fn loser does. He's a dufus, loser. That's just who he is.
Only problem with that is for some completely inexplicable reason we gave him a huge raise and extension after shltting the bed last year. And he's in his 15th year so I would say the odds of him getting better with on the job training is zero.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t realize that you won games by getting the most yards. I always thought it was the most points. Stupid me.
Most yards and time of possession, or keeping score close = moral victories

There is no fixing our red zone problem bc we only have one answer, QB run.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only problem with that is for some completely inexplicable reason we gave him a huge raise and extension after shltting the bed last year. And he's in his 15th year so I would say the odds of him getting better with on the job training is zero.
I really believe there's something else going on.

maybe this Strickland problem has the rest of the athletic department looking at all the other problem coaches and incidentd. or there's something we don't know about, more recruiting violations or something.

or maybe he just knows when Strickland goes that he's gone soon thereafter.

he looked totally punched out. and the play calling was option left, option right, quarterback draw, quarterback power, screen pass screen pass screen pass.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

maybe this Strickland problem has the rest of the athletic department looking at all the other problem coaches and incidentd. or there's something we don't know about, more recruiting violations or something.

he looked totally punched out. and the play calling was option left, option right, quarterback draw, quarterback power, screen pass screen pass screen pass.
Agree. It's very strange at this point. Mullen looked about as engaged as Urbs did in his last year. But whether SS goes with him or not, I don't see how Mullen can survive beyond this year as the losses pile up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Agree. It's very strange at this point. Mullen looked about as engaged as Urbs did in his last year. But whether SS goes with him or not, I don't see how Mullen can survive beyond this year as the losses pile up.
The screaming is going to get even louder when we lose to Vandy next week.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The screaming is going to get even louder when we lose to Vandy next week.
don't get crazy, but I predicted 8-4 a while back, and that's well within play. Honestly though, Mizzou might beat us this year. Ah hell, who am i kidding, i laughed through the game. it's not even sad anymore. Even the pumpers are pissed. It's like watching a left wing moonbat cry after a Desantis presser.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

It was very weird and very conservatively called game, even by mullen's standards.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we could lose to Vandy even if Numbnuts was trying to lose, and I'm not completely sure he isn't at this point.

Dont underestimate the level of “quit” this team can have under his leadership. Remember the end of last season?

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Strickland already made it clear that you don’t have to know how to coach or hell even treat your student athletes like human beings to get a big raise. We are so borked.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone ask him why he didn't even attempt to score towards the end of the first half with 2 minutes and 3 timeout?

Someone should also ask him what he enjoys about being a eunuch.
The turkey said it was the right call. He played the entire game scared. It was the worst coached, worst prepared, most undiciplined cluster fck I can remember. And this is one thing you can count on. This guy will never get better. He was Peter Principled when he took his first HC job.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
No, it was most of the games MuLLLLLen has called since 2005.
Cousin Eddie is another perfect example of the Peter Principle. He was a good OC but that was his level of competency. He will never be anything more than mediocre as a HC. Without Urbs he's anything but stellar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.