I wonder… Could he pull off an O-fer?
mN5JxHty7Fl0JoHE2u_AnVg.jpg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It really is almost painful to see this many Muschamp threads. Didn't we suffer enough?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I looked but Dillman must gave scrubbed the entire internet of his stupid sideline hopping gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is pure comic gold unfolding before our eyes boys. Sit back and enjoy not being on the receiving end of this madness for a change. It's like reassembling all the characters on the isle of the misfit toys after they finally got off the island. This clown has got to be the most defiantly stubborn moron in all of college football.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am probably completely wrong here... But I thought his buyout got reduced by his income. So with his new deal at SC.... We are done paying him?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I am probably completely wrong here... But I thought his buyout got reduced by his income. So with his new deal at SC.... We are done paying him?
That was never the arrangement in his contract. He gets every cent from Florida on top of his current deal, which is why he was one of the highest paid coaches in the entire country even as a DC last season.

Only Charlie Weis has made more money doing less than this clown.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was never the arrangement in his contract. He gets every cent from Florida on top of his current deal, which is why he was one of the highest paid coaches in the entire country even as a DC last season.
Apparently Fooley was drunk the day they wrote those contracts.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Only Charlie Weis has made more money doing less than this clown.

After a little research... you are indeed correct sir. UF had NO clause deducting future salary from our buyout. His whole buyout will be paid and was $6.3 million paid over 3 years. So yes... when he is in the Swamp next year... he will still be on our payroll.

For what it's worth... Coach Mac does have the clause in place if he takes another SEC job within 90 days of a firing. 90 days doesnt seem like much a clause, but whatever.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh no!!

:lmao:

Alabama assistant strength coach Jeff Dillman will be hired at South Carolina's new strength coach per @TheBigSpur247
Oh boy. :lol: I hope the South Carolina players like his "Morning Zumba" classes during two-a-days.

Has anybody posted this link on the Gamecock site? They really need to see our reaction to this.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh boy. :lol: I hope the South Carolina players like his "Morning Zumba" classes during two-a-days.

Has anybody posted this link on the Gamecock site? They really need to see our reaction to this.

Sometimes people have to just learn as they go....we did...

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Come on gang, I don't know why anyone is surprised about Muschimp landing this job, we've known he's a 'Cock for a long time.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
You all do realize he wants to exact revenge on us and prove how unfaaaaair it was how he was treated. Probably especially glad he's in the East.

Yes. Even reassembles the same staff. It was Uf's fault for not giving him a 5th year and treating poor Mushchamp so poorly, you know. He's earned every bit of that 5-6 mil.. And he is going to demonstrate this to the world.
Stuck in a rut.he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator