Muschamp to SCar a "Done Deal," SOS denies it

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have some chicken littles in this thread. Taking away how he wrecked our program, what makes anyone think that he's going to automatically become a DC in an SEC program. He may. But he also may not.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Ox on this. I believe some pissant school that gets poached to fill one of the big schools' openings will grab Muschamp thinking they're getting a deal. Of course we'll all laugh at their stupidity, but I believe it will happen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What if WM doesn't want to jump back into being a HC right now, ever think of that? Maybe he'd rather take a step back and go back to coordinating again.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Leroy Jenkins;n126004 said:
If Muschamp sucks so bad at coaching defense..why does everyone and their mother want him as their defensive coordinator?
Because they are stupid MOFOs without the depth of knowledge and complete understanding of coaching like many here. lmao

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n126364 said:
What if WM doesn't want to jump back into being a HC right now, ever think of that? Maybe he'd rather take a step back and go back to coordinating again.

I think that's possible, but after seeing his arrogance in press conferences for 4 years I can also see him thinking "I was the HC at UF, I don't have to settle for a coordinator job anymore".

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry! I looked to see if the above link had been posted and missed it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;127170 said:
[video]http://southcarolina.scout.com/story/1488773-done-deal-muschamp-coming-to-south-carolina?s=184&fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message[/video]

Did you really just share the same link that started this entire thread and has already been denied as true? Maybe you should take the time to read the hundred some odd posts in this thread...

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n127184 said:
Did you really just share the same link that started this entire thread and has already been denied as true? Maybe you should take the time to read the hundred some odd posts in this thread...

No, it was another one of your hallucinations. Did you really missed my follow-up post? Maybe you should take the time to read the hundred some odd posts in this thread. 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator