Music On Your Mind v.2

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone can name the people here but who can name the model guitar they have E4AA7192-7663-40B9-A25F-65CF53290F58.jpeg

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Anyone can name the people here but who can name the model guitar they have
They look like typical Gretsch Guitars to me....as far as specific models, I don't have a clue. I remember as a young boy watching The Beatles & The Monkees play, I vaguely recall George played a Gretsch sometimes as did Michael Nesmith almost exclusively. There were others but those two stuck out the most. All I knew was Gretsch---had no idea on models. As I got older, my sense of guitars grew quite a bit.

I'll take a stab and say Gretsch.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
They look like typical Gretsch Guitars to me....as far as specific models, I don't have a clue. I remember as a young boy watching The Beatles & The Monkees play, I vaguely recall George played a Gretsch sometimes as did Michael Nesmith almost exclusively. There were others but those two stuck out the most. All I knew was Gretsch---had no idea on models. As I got older, my sense of guitars grew quite a bit.

I'll take a stab and say Gretsch.
I have no clue
We seem to have a few Guitar players here thought they would shine in

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I just found this video of Doc Watson that includes some music and some story telling. I saw Doc at a BlueGrass Festival in Virginia in 1973. He is/was a national treasure. enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.