Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
If I told you I would have to kill you...

ice-man-topgun.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

thats a very useless stat b/c the top rushers were way better and are now playing on sunday. If them leaving meant this was the best left it would be valuable, but that isnt the case. The bamas, dwags, tiguuhs are just going to reload and we'll probably see the same list with the same crap teams at the top this time next year when those big boys ball out, then leave again.

a stat showing us, old pee pee, ky , misery and arkunsuuuuhhh at the top of anything positive is absolutely a loaded stat.

to double down - the #1 guy is the dude half our fan base wanted tarred and feathered after the bowl game b/c of how pathetic he played.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
thats a very useless stat b/c the top rushers were way better and are now playing on sunday. If them leaving meant this was the best left it would be valuable, but that isnt the case. The bamas, dwags, tiguuhs are just going to reload and we'll probably see the same list with the same crap teams at the top this time next year when those big boys ball out, then leave again.

a stat showing us, old pee pee, ky , misery and arkunsuuuuhhh at the top of anything positive is absolutely a loaded stat.

to double down - the #1 guy is the dude half our fan base wanted tarred and feathered after the bowl game b/c of how pathetic he played.
Princely is going to be a 1st round pick.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it's so cool to knock your own team for positive press.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Only this board would rip players for being first round picks.
im not ripping him for being a 1st rounder. what i am saying is that recent history suggests being a 1st rounder doesnt carry the significance it once did.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In fact, I say that today’s first rounders have a better shot being impactful than first rounders did 20 years ago.

Mainly because of analytics.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In fact, I say that today’s first rounders have a better shot being impactful than first rounders did 20 years ago.

Mainly because of analytics.
I disagree. Teams blow 1st picks on what end up being terrible players. Quarterbacks especially, all bc someone scored high on some pen and paper test or had a crazy long broad jump or some other non quarterback important trait.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not if he keeps snoozing like he did in the bowl game. That was pathetic.

Did you ever read the context of those plays? He addressed it after that he was gassed and had asked to come out for a breather. He was also playing a meaningless game along side a bunch of intramural practice squad. I see that in Knoxville or Jax, different story. But not one or two moments in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.