Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I disagree. Teams blow 1st picks on what end up being terrible players. Quarterbacks especially, all bc someone scored high on some pen and paper test or had a crazy long broad jump or some other non quarterback important trait.
Yeah, that for sure didn't happen 20 years ago when Ryan Leaf was the second pick in the draft. Back then teams didn't make any mistakes.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Oh No Facepalm GIF

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Coach Billy Napier Needs a Hat.

Spurrier had his visor, Bear Bryant had his houndstooth, Bum Phillips had his Ten Gallon hat, Belichick his hoodie, and Larry his Fedora.

Don't get me wrong, I like Coach Napier, but bare-head Billy invites the Carl jokes and looks like he's been kept behind barbed wire until liberated recently by Patton's 3rd Army.

Self-barbering never looks good when you use the same #3 attachment all over. Curly Lambeau had a shock of hair that befit the moniker; Curly Howard not so much.

And a good brim on that hat will shade your eyes from the glare of stadium lights and the sun...all the better to keep track of the play clock and timeouts.

A good hat can turn a tic-tac-toe player into a chess master, a sideline goober into a football savant with daring and dash; a pigskin man-of-mystery: "What's he thinking over there? What's going on under that iconic hat?"

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Spurrier had his visor, Bear Bryant had his houndstooth, Bum Phillips had his Ten Gallon hat, Belichick his hoodie, and Larry his Fedora.

Don't get me wrong, I like Coach Napier, but bare-head Billy invites the Carl jokes and looks like he's been kept behind barbed wire until liberated recently by Patton's 3rd Army.

Self-barbering never looks good when you use the same #3 attachment all over. Curly Lambeau had a shock of hair that befit the moniker; Curly Howard not so much.

And a good brim on that hat will shade your eyes from the glare of stadium lights and the sun...all the better to keep track of the play clock and timeouts.

A good hat can turn a tic-tac-toe player into a chess master, a sideline goober into a football savant with daring and dash; a pigskin man-of-mystery: "What's he thinking over there? What's going on under that iconic hat?"
Dmbww4hUUAAT4T0.jpg

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

1687181355532.png

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

aziz ansari snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator