Not open for further replies.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Billy Napier Needs a Hat.

Spurrier had his visor, Bear Bryant had his houndstooth, Bum Phillips had his Ten Gallon hat, Belichick his hoodie, and Larry his Fedora.

Don't get me wrong, I like Coach Napier, but bare-head Billy invites the Carl jokes and looks like he's been kept behind barbed wire until liberated recently by Patton's 3rd Army.

Self-barbering never looks good when you use the same #3 attachment all over. Curly Lambeau had a shock of hair that befit the moniker; Curly Howard not so much.

And a good brim on that hat will shade your eyes from the glare of stadium lights and the sun...all the better to keep track of the play clock and timeouts.

A good hat can turn a tic-tac-toe player into a chess master, a sideline goober into a football savant with daring and dash; a pigskin man-of-mystery: "What's he thinking over there? What's going on under that iconic hat?"
1687220527930.png

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he'll be able to break your death grip on that one :heehee:
Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Gotta admit he has good energy. Will that mean winning? Dont know but I hope so.

I am convinced that energy is why we have been so hot recently with defensive recruiting especially. Also, his gesture that was caught after the game, IYKYK, make me like him. I can’t wait to see what AA does. But better recruiting should mean more winning.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i mean its funny and gets you excited in the offseason but if his players dont back it up this fall he's going to look like a complete chode.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What was your first impression when hee-haw stepped on stage? We all knew he was gonna suck.

It shouldn’t matter, but it does. But, if he read this post: his response reply would be the same as yours:
View attachment 59391
Should I post the long list of successful coaches in college football, retired and active, that are uglier than a mud fence?

Quit while you're behind.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We'll see if Mertz has any pride. Man, I'd have this crap pinned on the wall of my dorm in every room. I'd want to see it while I was brushing my teeth. Listening to everyone, you'd think this guy was literally the worst QB in the nation.

I'd love to see him give all the haters (including a number on this board- "sure am glad to eat crow, guys!") a big sh!tburger to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator