Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve actually read that they might get rid of the coaches limitation in the next two years.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Jack Miller is still not heathy. Max Brown isn’t ready yet. Kitna’s in jail. AR is probably going into the NFL. The others are non scholarship.

I hear Miller is ready. Both Brown and Miller are Napier's boys. Brown's been here a year. Why would you not play them to see what you have? This game DOES NOT count.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hear Miller is ready. Both Brown and Miller are Napier's boys. Brown's been here a year. Why would you not play them to see what you have? This game DOES NOT count.
Neither Jimbo or Danny Mullet liked to play true freshman QBs and they are quarterback whisperers...

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Meme Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And if he has confidence in his “system” he has to find a QB whether AR stays, or not. AR was good for three losses on his own this season. Will it get better next season?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No scholly limits? Good lord. Welp, it was a nice run, college football. RIP

I’d be ok with that if they also kill the portal. Let these kids know that when they’re the 5th edge rusher in a class to sign with Alabama or uga, they’re stuck. Maybe that makes them think a little harder about the choice.

But yes, parity—which the portal changes were supposed to help—is dead and about to become worse.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No scholly limits? Good lord. Welp, it was a nice run, college football. RIP
No scholly limits is going to kill the schools that can’t recruit like Bama, Ugly, tOSU, etc. There are only so many blue chips and the only thing that keeps any semblance of competitive balance is the per year and total roster limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator