Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yeah... not even Napier is dumb enough to run off his starting tackle. Hell there's only 3 other scholarship tackles on the whole team, not counting the big guy who played guard in the bowl game. Good think we loaded up and signed 1 tackle in each of the past 2 recruiting classes. :facepalm:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Oregon State was a given at that point. Im just glad we scored.

Vandy was NOT. That was inexcusable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is the dumbest sports take I have ever heard in my life, on any message board since the invention of the internet.
Why is this a dumb take? A senior not wanting to block for a bum doesn't sound to far fetched to me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why is this a dumb take? A senior not wanting to block for a bum doesn't sound to far fetched to me.
Please don't double down on it, you tard. We don't even know who the starting QB is going to be next year.

Tarquin was told he's going to be riding the pine next year, so his little weeny ass entered the portal. That's what happened.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Please don't double down on it, you tard. We don't even know who the starting QB is going to be next year.

Tarquin was told he's going to be riding the pine next year, so his little weeny ass entered the portal. That's what happened.
Who's the starting tackles next year, name names, omit nothing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If it's between jack Miller or Graham mertz, I'm not spending my senior year here. Hell, I wish I could tune it out as a fan. You don't think any players had a wtf reaction to us taking the kid?

Either way, he was starting dude. We have one other tackle on the roster that was gonna play. This puts alot of pressure on the staff to find another tackle in the portal.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He graduated. He is probably looking for somewhere that he can start, maybe get some $$$. Nothing wrong with that (although we lack depth... that's not his issue ).

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
@oxrageous Other than the fact that I forgot to paste the tweet so people would know who the WR’s were, what was wrong with my thread about Georgia & the portal? This is a college football board & Georgia is the chief rival… it is pretty relevant.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
RT - Austin Barber
LT - Richard Gouraige

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gouraige is gonna have to be a sneaky fucher so whichever NFL team he's on next year doesn't know he's still starting RT for us.
Wasnt sure if he declared, roseter had him at RSJR, but if he's got sneaky skills, go for it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Glad we have two O-line coaches. They have some rebuilding to do during the off season. Hope we land a couple more from the portal (along with LBs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.