Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Not sure if it was mentioned when Dexter first posted it, but his announcement popped up on FB today for some reason... did people notice the slap at Mullen when he thanked Mullen for the "opportunity," but thanked Napier for showing him what "true leadership" was?
I saw that. I was extra amused at buddy martin's fb post about Dexter entering the draft, with buddy's comment that he "didn't see it coming." I'm pretty sure everyone saw it coming during his freshman season. Does bm do any homework? Isn't he PAID to know this stuff?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that. I was extra amused at buddy martin's fb post about Dexter entering the draft, with buddy's comment that he "didn't see it coming." I'm pretty sure everyone saw it coming during his freshman season. Does bm do any homework? Isn't he PAID to know this stuff?
I don't think Buddy is getting paid right now.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Not sure if Buddy Martin knows if he’s being paid right now either.
He’s too busy telling us all how much we’re going to regret letting CMW get away.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting stat. No where to put it so I'll stick it here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting stat. No where to put it so I'll stick it here.

You're trying to tell me that with top 5 recruiting classes the last several years the Aggies had by far the most true freshman getting snaps? Seems like his classes were good on paper and hideous on the field.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You're trying to tell me that with top 5 recruiting classes the last several years the Aggies had by far the most true freshman getting snaps? Seems like his classes were good on paper and hideous on the field.
year rank commits record portal out
2019 - #4 27 8-5
2020 - #6 26 9-1 14
2021 - #8 23 8-4 19
2022 - #1 30 5-7 30+

Is it the players or coaching?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With Rashada getting his 5th star wonder where that will put us. We are currently 9th in 247.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Not sure if Buddy Martin knows if he’s being paid right now either.
He’s too busy telling us all how much we’re going to regret letting CMW get away.
Mighty Mike will Never Win a Ship. Will Never make it to the final four. Cheese miracle-ing his ass to the final 8 is the closest he will ever get. Good riddance and good day, sir.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mighty Mike will Never Win a Ship. Will Never make it to the final four. Cheese miracle-ing his ass to the final 8 is the closest he will ever get. Good riddance and good day, sir.

We all agree which is why we ridicule him for his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.