Napier gets 7 year $51.8M contract

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m on the Napier train, but paying $7.3M per year for 7 years is overpaying for a coach who is unproven in P5 football.

7 Years!
Do you clowns think that if Stricklin had really come in with a contract offer that low that it Napier would’ve taken it? He would have stayed at ULL, I’m sure of it.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Do you clowns think that if Stricklin had really come in with a contract offer that low that it Napier would’ve taken it? He would have stayed at ULL, I’m sure of it.
It's all over but the crying boys and girls. Let the games begin. We'll know soon enough how he completes against the big boys as the HBC.
If we're lucky he's a keeper.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs it. Oh well. We used to care.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
About what? You drunk too?

We finally hired someone like Billy Napier because we care.
You of all people. We hire a Sun Belt HC for $7+M. You don’t see the Fuchs schit of that?

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Obviously the puppet master line must be towed, and believe it or not we all want the same thing, but the path is up for debate. The fact is whether supported or not every hire is hoped to be the guy that gets us back. As always time will tell! If it is then we'll all celebrate.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
7 years is too long. We might figure out by year 4 that his conservative play calling and running clock just to get through games isn't going to work here. Probably won't take 4 years to figure that out.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
If we would have paid him 2 mil/yr for 4 years yall would be screaming how cheap we are. If we would have gone retard and paid 9.5 mil/yr for 10 yall would be screaming how retarded our AD is for over paying. WTF do yall want???

Given how stupid the market values have gone, I feel pretty damn good about that value proposition. Yall need to shut the Fuch up and take a breath of fresh air and REALITY! This is the new normal. Exorbitant contracts are what we will be dealing with from now on. Proof? Brian Kelly, Lincoln Riley, Mel Tucker... Just fuchin chill...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's freaking 5th in the SEC. . Pretty much Middle of the pack. Why in the world should we pay our coach like hes at south Carolina or vandy?Don't see why anybody would give a shcit anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.