NCAA announces all athletes can make money

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is mediocre and has hit his ceiling, but Kiffen sucks out loud.
does he? Bc he fielded a pretty damn good offense at crappy ole piss, in his first year. Dollars to donuts he beats dckhead Dan the next time they face each other.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
does he? Bc he fielded a pretty damn good offense at crappy ole piss, in his first year. Dollars to donuts he beats dckhead Dan the next time they face each other.
So, you want a coach that’s been fired by everyone except the Voles and has a 66-39 record as a HC? Yeah, I’ll stick it out for someone else. Damn near anyone else.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So, you want a coach that’s been fired by everyone except the Voles and has a 66-39 record as a HC? Yeah, I’ll stick it out for someone else. Damn near anyone else.
I didn't say I want him. I said if I was forced to choose between him and the smooth brained hunchback, I'd choose him. mullen is total garbage, at least kififn actually gives a fck about winning and crootin.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say I want him. I said if I was forced to choose between him and the smooth brained hunchback, I'd choose him. mullen is total garbage, at least kififn actually gives a fck about winning and crootin.
That’s not what you said. And Kiffin is still worse than Mullen.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not what you said. And Kiffin is still worse than Mullen.
it's exactly what I said. t made a comment about getting rid of mullen for kiffin bc at least he'd be fun and I commented that I'd take him over mullen in a nanosecond. "I'd take him over mullen"

That ain't me saying I want us to hire him. That's me saying he's better than our current turd. What I want is a real coach that gives a fck. But it's pretty clear we aren't getting that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you guys are arguing over which pile of shyt has the least peanuts in it.

Both are still piles of shyt.

Kiffin has already been at a major program and got himself fired on the tarmac for being a sleazy, lying SOB, likely banging students and being one of the biggest scumbags on the planet. His sole advantage is that he took Missippi talent and made #1 SEC offense. Recruiting is above average too I guess, but his trophy cabinet is just as bare as Douchebag Dan the Option Man.

But if we could hire Kiffin after we fire Mullinz, just so we can fire Kiffy the next day, Im in.

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
it's exactly what I said. t made a comment about getting rid of mullen for kiffin bc at least he'd be fun and I commented that I'd take him over mullen in a nanosecond. "I'd take him over mullen"

That ain't me saying I want us to hire him. That's me saying he's better than our current turd. What I want is a real coach that gives a fck. But it's pretty clear we aren't getting that.
What about Chip Kelly? Do we still want him over Mullen?

Kiffin would be awesome train-wreckage, but also fun.
We might even win it all accidentally.
Then, of course, we'd crash back down to earth when the rumors of players
being bought with hookers, drugs and bitcoins surface.

Sounds fun though...I'd take it over milk-toast and his excuses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
and give up almost as many too! So exciting.
75fdc233fc37f6.jpg

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
@RapSheet: Wow. Potential game-changing news about the biggest QB recruit since Trevor Lawrence

This is going to be fun! I wonder what the talent level is going to look like 5 years from now when these kids were too busy spending money and doing commercials instead of training?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to be fun! I wonder what the talent level is going to look like 5 years from now when these kids were too busy spending money and doing commercials instead of training?
Who do they train with? The staff has been on vacation for four months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator