New CFP rankings - OSU# 1 - Who gets in?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mullen is decent at exposing weak links in a defense but is hard headed at times like people say.

Late last season we just ran more and sped things up which got Franks his bomb each game. I doubt that would work with this crappy run blocking O line. It would be worse if Trask didn't take over.
I agree and while the running game has been a mess I don't see why we don't run tempo when passing the ball? It worked last year but we only did it after a successful 1st down run which makes no sense why it can't work after a successful 1st down pass?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN Game Day just posted the 2 resumes of LSU and Ohio State side by side. They rightly showed LSU having the #1 strength of schedule, but they also showed OSU having the #2 strength of schedule.

I'm hoping they are ranking schedules comparing only the top 4 teams... otherwise, to say this is fake news wouldn't do this justice. OSU with the #2 strength of schedule?:lies:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
ESPN Game Day just posted the 2 resumes of LSU and Ohio State side by side. They rightly showed LSU having the #1 strength of schedule, but they also showed OSU having the #2 strength of schedule.

I'm hoping they are ranking schedules comparing only the top 4 teams... otherwise, to say this is fake news wouldn't do this justice. OSU with the #2 strength of schedule?:lies:
They've played 1 ranked team

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Humme brought it to the south and that’s all that matters. I know you remember the 80s three yards and a cloudy of dust crap that the big 10 still does.
'cause that's football. Not Bball played on a 100 yard turf court. Just sayin'.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Volsheimers! We are the best after a Nov of stomping chumps.

WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

I did not watch the segment you talked about, but maybe you are confusing strength of schedule with strength of record? If it is strength of record then they may have the number 2 SOR easily. They dominated most teams they played, including ranked team, and have no losses. Who else has a stronger record? Georgia lost to USCe and Clemson struggled against teams they should not have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.