New Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n131399]

This is going to help Miami more than you will ever know. [/QUOTE]

:scratchchin: Why? Do you mean players will stay away from UF if he is here, or do you mean help with recruiting in Miami?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n131400 said:
:scratchchin: Why? Do you mean players will stay away from UF if he is here, or do you mean help with recruiting in Miami?

Joke!

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n129472 said:
Spell check is built into your browser, not the forum software. I'm using Chrome and it's spell checking this post right now.

It's doing a fine job too. ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n131400 said:

Neither. Don't you remember his comments after Meyer rubbed it in Miami's face with the late field goal in 2008? Afterward, Shannon said something to the effect that it would help Miami. That game was personally satisfying for me because I go all the way back to Schnellenberger doing the same to UF in 1980. As for Shannon, I'd take him. His impact on recruiting in Miami would be tremendous.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
westflgator;n131393 said:
Sounds good to me, these days with trying to type on a cell phone and auto corrector getting it wrong half the time etc. I don't need someone calling me out because I have grammatical errors in my post. This is supposed to be a sports forum not an english forum. I have no problem going to another board if that's what you want, there are plenty of good boards out there where your don't have to deal with the grammer police...
.:bye:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if Shannon has a shot at getting hired here, with all that went down with shapiro. Wasn't he apart of that?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I believe Shannon was one of the only ones within the athletic department that saw Shapiro for what he was...i.e. a hustler. Memory seems to recall that he warned players and/or football staffers to stay away from him. He, like some others we know, seems to be a better assistant than head coach. He certainly has recruiting connections in Miami.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n129456 said:
Oh I am fine with it, but I thought that was one reason why people disliked Gatorsports due to word censoring and such?

Censoring is one thing, changing the actual text into something else therefore changing the meaning is another.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n130119 said:
Exactly. Makes coming to this board suck sometimes. This is/was a sports board. If you want to keep anyone under 30 on here(,) your gonna have to relax. We're not doing term papers here.

, you're

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hear Randy Shannon and feel like breaking out the Lysol...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
westflgator;n131393 said:
Sounds good to me, these days with trying to type on a cell phone and auto corrector getting it wrong half the time etc. I don't need someone calling me out because I have grammatical errors in my post. This is supposed to be a sports forum not an english forum. I have no problem going to another board if that's what you want, there are plenty of good boards out there where your don't have to deal with the grammer police...

This first sentence has way too many issues.

It's grammar, with an a.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just seen that unc has targeted durkin

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n131512 said:
I just seen that unc has targeted durkin

Well there you go.

@AlligatorArmy: Per Scout's UNC site, North Carolina is targeting D.J. Durkin as a defensive coordinator. http://sbnation.com/e/7156296

Scout's North Carolina site reports that Durkin and UNC coach Larry Fedora met Sunday. (Scout's South Carolina site missed badly on Will Muschamp, but this still bears watching.)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Atleast he has a back up plan if he isn't retained

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I've noticed is roper,white,leak and hutsler haven't been recruiting with mclewain . Unless I missed it .

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Durking bolts then T-Rob is your DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.