Not open for further replies.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n129463 said:
People don't like the other board because they shut it down under BS pretenses, alienating the users. Then they brought it back up claiming it was better than ever and tried to save face, but it didn't work.

Also Ox has good reason to be a grammar police officer. From the rules section and quite funny:

"Also, no ALL CAPS or multiple !!! or ???, and try and use the proper capitalizations and grammar. We aren’t UGA fans – let’s appear like we have brains."
I hope Ox has that conjugation checker almost finished.

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if you write a****le, does it backwards convert to *ssho***?

Damn, I was so close.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. Makes coming to this board suck sometimes. This is/was a sports board. If you want to keep anyone under 30 on here your gonna have to relax. We're not doing term papers here.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's a second-hand report from a recruit to Abolverdi, but possibly the first indication of at least one coach who might be retained:

@ZachAbolverdi: JUCO OL @BrandonPertile, who visits #UF this weekend, told @MistaAlderman that McElwain said he's retaining #Gators OL coach Mike Summers.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n130259 said:
It's a second-hand report from a recruit to Abolverdi, but possibly the first indication of at least one coach who might be retained:

@ZachAbolverdi: JUCO OL @BrandonPertile, who visits #UF this weekend, told @MistaAlderman that McElwain said he's retaining #Gators OL coach Mike Summers.

Damn your fast

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More on Summers.

@AndrewSpiveyGC: Head coach Jim McElwain also told Brandon Pertile this weekend that Coach Summers would return as offensive line coach at Florida.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n131314 said:
More on Summers.

@AndrewSpiveyGC: Head coach Jim McElwain also told Brandon Pertile this weekend that Coach Summers would return as offensive line coach at Florida.

I was hoping Pertile would pop for UF this weekend and become Mac's first commitment. He's been in Gainesville since Friday.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n130119 said:
Exactly. Makes coming to this board suck sometimes. This is/was a sports board. If you want to keep anyone under 30 on here your gonna have to relax. We're not doing term papers here.
What the hell are you talking about?

It still blows my mind what people come up with to complain about. I have no idea why I remain surprised by some of it. If you can't type like a real person, then the GSMB is for you.

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n131318 said:
What the hell are you talking about?

It still blows my mind what people come up with to complain about. I have no idea why I remain surprised by some of it. If you can't type like a real person, then the GSMB is for you.

Sounds good to me, these days with trying to type on a cell phone and auto corrector getting it wrong half the time etc. I don't need someone calling me out because I have grammatical errors in my post. This is supposed to be a sports forum not an english forum. I have no problem going to another board if that's what you want, there are plenty of good boards out there where your don't have to deal with the grammer police...

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
westflgator;n131393 said:
Sounds good to me, these days with trying to type on a cell phone and auto corrector getting it wrong half the time etc. I don't need someone calling me out because I have grammatical errors in my post. This is supposed to be a sports forum not an english forum. I have no problem going to another board if that's what you want, there are plenty of good boards out there where your don't have to deal with the grammer police...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n131395 said:
Reading rumors on Twitter that Randy Shannon may be coming to UF as LB coach.

This is going to help Miami more than you will ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.