NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And Fuchs the redwings. Aint been relevant in ever and are the king of bandwagon fans because peeps liked that stupid wheel with wings.

But Colorado...double triple Fuchs them. Talk about bandwagon fans...those fuchs have it in spades. The Nordiques were one of the coolest teams back in the day and they deserved that Cup that Colorado got.

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be a good series. Both teams are looking good.

They play hockey in Detroit still? Who knew…

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN thinks Av's are unbeatable............

Of course they thought the Rangers, Panthers and Leaf's were unbeatable also. Their attitude seems to be anyone except the Bolts!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So Denver is pretty pumped about this - TONS of bandwagon fans here as well, but they are going all out in support. There was a “special concession” made by the city council to give wide open access to sidewalks for all restaurants to expand their footprint during the games“ - it’s going to be a giant tailgate here. Should be fun.
:boring:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
ESPN thinks Av's are unbeatable............

Of course they thought the Rangers, Panthers and Leaf's were unbeatable also. Their attitude seems to be anyone except the Bolts!

I’ve enjoyed these playoffs, last few years have really gotten me to appreciate ice soccer with sticks.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Whelp. Typical game one bolts so far. They are allergic to good game 1s this postseason

but if this doesn't improve they are going to be blown off the ice.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't expect them to win this game. The bolts aren't playing well at all.

Yet its tied. That should have avs fans a tad concerned no matter the outcome of this first one

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lol calm down, born. These are two very good teams trading punches. Back off the ledge and enjoy some good hockey.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Whelp thats better than they did in the game one against toronto and the rangers. Vasy definitely wants those two soft early goals back. Not gonna complain about the bad call that led to the third goal because the bolts had some good chances they whiffed on. They need to get more shots on this mediocre goalie. Long series.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That was a pretty damn good game 1. If the whole series is like that I’d be happy.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Whelp thats better than they did in the game one against toronto and the rangers. Vasy definitely wants those two soft early goals back. Not gonna complain about the bad call that led to the third goal because the bolts had some good chances they whiffed on. They need to get more shots on this mediocre goalie. Long series.

What bad call? Did you think that was offside, or did you think it wasn’t a trip?

Because it clearly was not offside, and it was clearly a trip. Neither was even close.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What bad call? Did you think that was offside, or did you think it wasn’t a trip?

Because it clearly was not offside, and it was clearly a trip. Neither was even close.
The second one was definitely not a trip. He was already going down and it was a very late call. Should have been 5-4 not 3

But like I said, it was a bad call, but not the reason the bolts lost. They bolts played like crap for a large portion of that game and the Avs too good to not bring your A game.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I am good with the outcome of game one.

Gonna be a hell of a series.
So was toronto and rangers fans after dominating the bolts in game 1. Avs played a great game but the bolts also played like crap and vasy doesn't usually let ones like those first two in. Honestly you should be scared out of your wits because the bolts very nearly stole that one.

Here's hoping the avs celebrate long and hard tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator