NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Love the lightning. But they are getting swept

They haven't lost more than 2 straight playoff games in...how many years?

This is how the Rangers series started too btw: and they recovered.

No idea if they'll win the Cup or not, but I don't see them dropping two at home. Too experienced a team.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Congrats Altitude. Safe to say who the better team through 2 games has been. Series isn't over yet, but the bolts had to hang on for dear life in game 1, though vasy almost helped steal it. But its clear Avs are on another level and while I dont think the bolts get swept, I think this is in the bag for the avs

BNA congrats, only took two full years of rooting against the bolts to get a cup you can enjoy

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1st game could have gone either way...... Last night was a blow-out. The Bolts have to win 4 out of 5 to win the championship. Hard to see that right now.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
1st game could have gone either way...... Last night was a blow-out. The Bolts have to win 4 out of 5 to win the championship. Hard to see that right now.
To be honest Colorado dominated the first game and Vasy kept it close and almost stole it.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Altitude. Safe to say who the better team through 2 games has been. Series isn't over yet, but the bolts had to hang on for dear life in game 1, though vasy almost helped steal it. But its clear Avs are on another level and while I dont think the bolts get swept, I think this is in the bag for the avs

BNA congrats, only took two full years of rooting against the bolts to get a cup you can enjoy

I’m a Preds fan first…only an Avs fan when Preds aren’t involved.

I truly don’t give 2 schits about “The Dolts”, but knowing it annoys you…well…I am a scorpion after all.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I’m a Preds fan first…only an Avs fan when Preds aren’t involved.

I truly don’t give 2 schits about “The Dolts”, but knowing it annoys you…well…I am a scorpion after all.
Yikes, aren't the preds in danger of being sold or moving or something? I heard there was an issue. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong franchise

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes, aren't the preds in danger of being sold or moving or something? I heard there was an issue. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong franchise

They just got bought by big UT booster and former governor Bill Haslem. They aren’t going anywhere.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The just got bought by big UT booster and former governor Bill Haslem. They aren’t going anywhere.
Ah nevermind, that's what i heard about, bought not moved. Bolts are lucky to have an amazing owner that has been a blessing to the city of tampa not just the bolts. Hopefully this guy does the same for nashville.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I’m a Preds fan first…
Preds? Lol...they suck.
Ha Ha Reaction GIF by WWE

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Tonight and Wed are must win games for Tampa. If they fall behind 3-1 they won't win 2 at mile high.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is over. At no point in this series have the bolts look like they belong on the ice with the Avs. I thought they could steal game 1 and have a chance. It's been a great run than many fans will never get to experience, but its finally over.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This is over. At no point in this series have the bolts look like they belong on the ice with the Avs. I thought they could steal game 1 and have a chance. It's been a great run than many fans will never get to experience, but its finally over.
You are an emotional roller coaster. 2-0 is hard to crawl out of but we are playing much better tonight. I think the altitude advantage is a very tough one for us.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

Dirty? Seems to me a bit more than just a simple cross check. He drove that down into his hip and through, Kucherov has had surgery on that hip too btw.

Loony from an Avs fan. Yeah that's objective. Of course you don't think it was dirty because it might lead to a suspension. Anyone neutral care to comment?

Last edited:

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Dirty? Seems to me a bit more than just a simple cross check. He drove that down into his hip and through, Kucherov has had surgery on that hip too btw.

Loony from an Avs fan. Yeah that's objective. Of course you don't think it was dirty because it might lead to a suspension. Anyone neutral care to comment?

Anybody that knows hockey want to comment? Hard plays like that happen at the end of every game, especially lopsided games.

Care to comment on Perry's dirty plays at the end of game 2?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Anybody that knows hockey want to comment? Hard plays like that happen at the end of every game, especially lopsided games.

Care to comment on Perry's dirty plays at the end of game 2?
I didn't watch game 2, went to see jurassic world. But that's not this play.

He drove down with that cross check and drove him into the board. That's not a hard play, that's excessive. Go ahead and get your last word on it, I don't care about what you think about it because you aren't objective (nor am I) If you were a bolts fan you'd call it dirty. The way I see it, its dirty, and unless someone other than you (BNA doesn't count because he just wants to get under my skin) can say it wasn't dirty and why, it's dirty to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.