NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Clearly a penalty. Not even a doubt.

Nice dive. If anything should have been embellishment Should have been a 5-4. Again...doesn't matter. That led to a goal, but the bolts had plenty of chances to put another in and vasy should have saved at least one of the first two.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
So was toronto and rangers fans after dominating the bolts in game 1. Avs played a great game but the bolts also played like crap and vasy doesn't usually let ones like those first two in. Honestly you should be scared out of your wits because the bolts very nearly stole that one.

Here's hoping the avs celebrate long and hard tonight
I will be celebrating long and hard with your mom tonight!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Probably not a good idea as she currently has covid, but go for it!
Got natural immunity for Covid. But the clap...not sure I can get away from that. Thank God I have no penicillin allergies!
Clash Royale Running GIF by Clasharama
Colorado Avalanche Love GIF by NHL

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Got natural immunity for Covid. But the clap...not sure I can get away from that. Thank God I have no penicillin allergies!
Clash Royale Running GIF by Clasharama
Colorado Avalanche Love GIF by NHL
LOL is that really how they celebrated after game 1? Act like you been there before. Oh wait...it's been a while. See ya satuday, and you better hope the bolts are as generous as they were tonight with the turnovers.

Do you actually live in colorado btw?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
LOL is that really how they celebrated after game 1? Act like you been there before. Oh wait...it's been a while. See ya satuday, and you better hope the bolts are as generous as they were tonight with the turnovers.

Yes, it is how they celebrated after game 1... Right after they went back to the locker room, changed into road uniforms, and came back out on ice to celebrate. Act like you've watched hockey before the Bolts were invented..

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it is how they celebrated after game 1... Right after they went back to the locker room, changed into road uniforms, went to the airport, found a reasonably-priced commercial flight to Edmonton, Alberta, got multiple Uber-XLs to Rogers Place Arena, bought ice time and then came back out on ice to celebrate. Act like you've watched hockey before the Bolts were invented..

FIFY

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Game 1 was pretty good even though my team lost. Vasi had a rough start but then he got into the zone. The Avs are really fast but the Bolts, as usual, had a slow start. Thought the trip by Cirelli was a BS call and there were some very obvious high sticks against the Avs that were missed, but other than that a pretty fair called game. Avs owned the first period but honestly, we looked better than them for most of the game. They are just so fast and we made too many turnovers in our zone (we have done that a lot in every series and its troubling...but Vasi). Kemper isn't great but his defense is.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yes, it is how they celebrated after game 1... Right after they went back to the locker room, changed into road uniforms, and came back out on ice to celebrate. Act like you've watched hockey before the Bolts were invented..
What a dumb comment. Look guys if you're going to troll at least think before you post. Yes its pretty dumb that I didn't recognize the road uniforms. However you fell on your face with the last part of that comment.

No I didn't watch hockey before the bolts were invented. They were founded in 1992. I was FOUR years old when they were founded. I wasn't interested in any sports.

Try again...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What a dumb comment. Look guys if you're going to troll at least think before you post. Yes its pretty dumb that I didn't recognize the road uniforms. However you fell on your face with the last part of that comment.

No I didn't watch hockey before the bolts were invented. They were founded in 1992. I was FOUR years old when they were founded. I wasn't interested in any sports.

Try again...
jason-bateman-no.gif

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I

Of course you now know that is just a gif, not a video from last night.

Yes, I live in Colorado (for now, moving to WY when I retire in a few years).

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Avs are just on a different level. That odd man rush for the 2nd goal looked like a 5 on 1.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love the lightning. But they are getting swept

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I get that he has a streak, but leaving Vasilevskiy in this long is just stupid.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I get that he has a streak, but leaving Vasilevskiy in this long is just stupid.

Meh...problem aint Vasi, its the 5 in front of him. The streak aint got a single thing to do with it. Pull him and you make him feel like he is the problem, and he aint. Kudos to the Avs but the Bolts are playing like crap. Way too much turn overs in their own zone, though gotta give credit to the pressure of the Avs forecheck on that as well.

Might get swept, who knows, but no matter how many goals we lose by in this game the series is still just 2-0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.