NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dirty in hockey is such a relative thing. I would say yes, it was dirty, but it was also retaliation for an off-camera cross check Kucherov gave him only seconds earlier. Does that change my opinion of the hit? Perhaps.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone remember when Hockey was played without helmets? Those were the days!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dirty in hockey is such a relative thing. I would say yes, it was dirty, but it was also retaliation for an off-camera cross check Kucherov gave him only seconds earlier. Does that change my opinion of the hit? Perhaps.
I believe that was to their goon Helm that wasn't off camera nor was it dirty.

Edit: wasn't Helm that Kucherov plastered into the wall (good hard clean hit, not dirty at all) it was Manson.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pay-back will get you suspended!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It was dirty... but karma for Kucherov, who plays pretty dirty.
Not gonna deny that. He's matured a bit though. Still iffy at times sure but not as bad as he used to be. I remember him throwing a tantrum back when the Blue Jackets swept them in 2019

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Welp. That sucked. Avs are just too good on that forecheck and we are too damn worn down missing important pieces. Its hard to win the cup 3 times in a row and the Avs are playing like champs. Hoping we got more than one game left of hockey this season because its pretty boring until football starts.

GO BOLTS!!!!!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Welp. That sucked. Avs are just too good on that forecheck and we are too damn worn down missing important pieces. Its hard to win the cup 3 times in a row and the Avs are playing like champs. Hoping we got more than one game left of hockey this season because its pretty boring until football starts.

GO BOLTS!!!!!
Maybe with a completely healthy Point we have a chance. But its still been so lopsided. Bolts need to get a little faster this offseason.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Maybe with a completely healthy Point we have a chance. But its still been so lopsided. Bolts need to get a little faster this offseason.
I dont know if a healthy Point would help much since we cant get it out of our zone.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I dont know if a healthy Point would help much since we cant get it out of our zone.
Said this in the box: I feel like they went too far the other way from the team that got swept by Columbus. They can take a hit with the best of them...but they are definitely not what they used to be speed wise

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bolts are good but not playing like Champs, yet!

Go Bolts......

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
one time out of 36 a team came back from 3-1 in the Finals. Avs are playing better. This series could have been 3-1 Bolts right now with a little luck in overtime. Rutta played a great game. Hedman's goal was a trick shot. Palat has been there every minute. I found myself missing the speed of Martin StL or Lecavalier lately.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont know the actual numbers but I wouldn't be surprised if the game was split 40 minutes in our zone, 10 minutes in the middle and10 minutes in their zone. Except for game 3, we continued to look sloppy getting it out of our zone.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What in the actual fuchs is Cooper whining about? Good lord that was a pathetic press conference, especially for a hockey guy! Was he menstruating?

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Too many men on the ice by the Avs. It was there, MacKinnon wasn't 5ft from the bench when the substitution was made either. However, its a judgement call and with what was happening on the ice at the time its understandable why it wasn't seen. Its not reviewable. Lol...even the NHL score sheet had to be revised because they listed 6 players on the ice when the goal was scored.

You can cry about Cooper saying what he did all you want but he is the coach and he is going to back his team doing and saying what he should say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.