NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Too many men on the ice by the Avs. It was there, MacKinnon wasn't 5ft from the bench when the substitution was made either. However, its a judgement call and with what was happening on the ice at the time its understandable why it wasn't seen. Its not reviewable. Lol...even the NHL score sheet had to be revised because they listed 6 players on the ice when the goal was scored.

You can cry about Cooper saying what he did all you want but he is the coach and he is going to back his team doing and saying what he should say.
And there were SEVEN Lightning players on the ice at the same time.

You and I both know that happens 20 times a game, and is only called when the puck is near the offending player or the offending player makes any kind of motion other than getting off the ice. Neither happened here. Cry me a river. :lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And there were SEVEN Lightning players on the ice at the same time.

You and I both know that happens 20 times a game, and is only called when the puck is near the offending player or the offending player makes any kind of motion other than getting off the ice. Neither happened here. Cry me a river. :lol:
Im not crying about it, you are. Im not saying the game hung on that one call. You are the one crying about a coach saying things to the world to do what he thinks he needs to do to support his players.

Its actually quite funny and gives just a little bit of enjoyment to see you more upset about a championship caliber coach do his thing instead of just enjoying the obvious win your team had in the Stanley freaking Cup. Geesh...its awesome actually. You arent a Avs fan, you're just a hater.

And by the way, its great to see you acknowledge that both teams were guilty of too many men on the ice before the puck was controlled in the zone. So in reality, you crying about making fun of the coach actually is proving him right. Whistle...penalties assessed...4 on 4.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Im not crying about it, you are. Im not saying the game hung on that one call. You are the one crying about a coach saying things to the world to do what he thinks he needs to do to support his players.

Its actually quite funny and gives just a little bit of enjoyment to see you more upset about a championship caliber coach do his thing instead of just enjoying the obvious win your team had in the Stanley freaking Cup. Geesh...its awesome actually. You arent a Avs fan, you're just a hater.

And by the way, its great to see you acknowledge that both teams were guilty of too many men on the ice before the puck was controlled in the zone. So in reality, you crying about making fun of the coach actually is proving him right. Whistle...penalties assessed...4 on 4.

“Cry me a river” was for Cooper, not you… and you clearly haven’t paid attention if you think I’m in any way upset. I really don’t care all that much - I’m just here to ruffle feathers and generate some good natured ‘back and forth’ in a really slow sports time. I do think Cooper embarrassed himself though - there’s a half dozen different ways I would think he could have handled it better.

Don’t take yourself too seriously - all of my posts are with a smirk on my face, and to see if I can trigger Born. You’re just a happy collateral. :lol:

P.S. Yes, I acknowledged that both had too many men, but you didn’t acknowledge that that happens on nearly every shift change. Do you really think THIS particular one was so different, or are you advocating 20 penalties per game (because it happens nearly every single shift)?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
“Cry me a river” was for Cooper, not you… and you clearly haven’t paid attention if you think I’m in any way upset. I really don’t care all that much - I’m just here to ruffle feathers and generate some good natured ‘back and forth’ in a really slow sports time. I do think Cooper embarrassed himself though - there’s a half dozen different ways I would think he could have handled it better.

Don’t take yourself too seriously - all of my posts are with a smirk on my face, and to see if I can trigger Born. You’re just a happy collateral. :lol:
No no no...you can't trigger the triggerer. You are the triggered one here. Cooper ruffled your feathers and you cried about it. You confirmed what he said...there were 15 players on the ice as the puck entered the zone.

You are just trying to trigger born? Geesh...rookie, thats boring. He's as an easier trigger than a Biden vote on an Atlanta voting machine.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Too many men on the ice by the Avs. It was there, MacKinnon wasn't 5ft from the bench when the substitution was made either. However, its a judgement call and with what was happening on the ice at the time its understandable why it wasn't seen. Its not reviewable. Lol...even the NHL score sheet had to be revised because they listed 6 players on the ice when the goal was scored.

You can cry about Cooper saying what he did all you want but he is the coach and he is going to back his team doing and saying what he should say.
and 3 seconds before the goal was scored... the Coach is a whining bitch, period. He knows full well that "too many men" could be called 10 times a game. 2.jpg

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Refs blow an icing call and colorado immediately scores. Bolts haven't played well in this series but things like that hurt.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No no no...you can't trigger the triggerer. You are the triggered one here. Cooper ruffled your feathers and you cried about it. You confirmed what he said...there were 15 players on the ice as the puck entered the zone.

You are just trying to trigger born? Geesh...rookie, thats boring. He's as an easier trigger than a Biden vote on an Atlanta voting machine.
give the poor bolts haters a break. They've had a hard two years. At least detroit's home team has a past to it. But BNA's team isn't even has been

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

P.S. Yes, I acknowledged that both had too many men, but you didn’t acknowledge that that happens on nearly every shift change. Do you really think THIS particular one was so different, or are you advocating 20 penalties per game (because it happens nearly every single shift)?
Yup I know that. and I didn't take the bait for two reasons.

1) You're a preds fan lol
2) It wouldn't have made a difference in the game. The bolts had nothing left in the tank. Avs would have scored again anyways

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Bolts are all but dead, like the guy on the monty python cart before he gets hit with the spoon.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
How to win on the road to the Stanley Cup

290434432_10159789038717819_7463629166281746950_n.jpg

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
6 is in the same place he was when the Bolts finally got their 2 extra off the ice and the goal scored. The door was stuck, he was a non-factor, that's why it's a judgement call, retard.
I never said it wasn't a judgement call. In fact, I said it is totally understandable why it wasn't called if you care to actually go read what I wrote. I was just pointing out that you are wrong with your stupid picture for the obvious reason. Do you even understand the rule? You have to be 5ft from the boards before your sub can cross the wall. If you really want to get technical and roll that tape back a bit you will see that Coach Cooper's players adhered to that while the Avs did not.

The Avs won that game fair and square. I dont challenge that non call at all. Im just pointing out you are wrong and I support Coach Coop doing what a coach does to rally his team.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Refs blow an icing call and colorado immediately scores. Bolts haven't played well in this series but things like that hurt.

Yeah, that was a BS call. Paul was ahead of the Av skater the entire way and touched the puck first.

give the poor bolts haters a break. They've had a hard two years. At least detroit's home team has a past to it. But BNA's team isn't even has been

Detroit sucks ballz. The redwings suck too.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The only 'too many skaters' penalty that matters is the one called by Corey Perry. Avs had 6 on ice, and subbed two for two. Perry yelled at the refs to call it.

Streamff - Easy video sharing
Everyone was screaming it. I was screaming it and laughing because it was so frigging obvious. The guy subbing in was closer to Vasi than he was the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator