Nice to be here...

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I feel oddly validated for having received Oxbucks. I’ll just try not to spend them all in one place.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel oddly validated for having received Oxbucks. I’ll just try not to spend them all in one place.
Ox is like a crack dealer giving out free samples.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Welcome...
Is your avatar Dr. Paul Bearer by any chance?

Why, yes. Yes, it is. I loved watching Creauture Feature growing up. And since “I’ll be lurking for you” was his tagline, I thought it was a good match for a long time lurker like myself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome Mob. You've joined a good bunch! A guy named Donkey (Law) will drop by soon to go over the bi-laws.
Bylaws:
1. You can run me, you can starve me, you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me.

There are probably more. Let me think about it.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Long time lurker as well, going back to the GSMB days. Not sure why I never bothered to sign up until today. I guess that also makes me a long time procrastinator. Now that I’m a member, does that give me full time access to the chat box?
You're are one day late from experiencing the best gator game day there is, short of being in the swamp.
Hell even BB games in the chat box are great.
Welcome to the gatorchatter offseason comedy hour that last eight months.

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
So what are your opinions? Lay them all out.

You can start by telling us your favorite poster. :proud:

I am an empirical person by nature, so I tend to be data/observation driven... I reply rather than foment (which might make me a minority :eek3:).

That being said, on that criteria Cover 2 and '78 are two folks (among many) I enjoy the most.

So what are your opinions? Lay them all out.

You can start by telling us your favorite poster. :proud:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Why, yes. Yes, it is. I loved watching Creauture Feature growing up. And since “I’ll be lurking for you” was his tagline, I thought it was a good match for a long time lurker like myself.

I used to watch him on WTCG-17 out of Atlanta as a kid... (WTCG = Watch This Channel Grow)

Friday Night Frights maybe?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I am an empirical person by nature, so I tend to be data/observation driven... I reply rather than foment (which might make me a minority :eek3:).

That being said, on that criteria Cover 2 and '78 are two folks (among many) I enjoy the most.

Thats like saying your two favorite basketball players are Michael Jordan and Lavar Ball.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I used to watch him on WTCG-17 out of Atlanta as a kid... (WTCG = Watch This Channel Grow)

Friday Night Frights maybe?

He was on a Tampa Bay independent channel (WTOG-44) for a couple of decades. Saturday afternoons, I think. (Sort of a local counterpart to Elvira Mistress of the Dark). I didn’t realize he had a more regional presence too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator