Nick Eubanks flips Gators the bird, commits to Michigan

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's about the only reasonable thing you've said. What do you want or expect? We're not recruiting on bama level right now. But we're inside the top 10 and will finish around 7th, I'd predict.

He got:

- #1 JC running back
- #1 JC kicker (who he flipped from bama!)
- 4 star QB (he flipped from LSU)
- 4 star running back who had Saban himself coddling his ball sack and the kid still told the might bama to go pound sand
- TWO 4 star receivers despite not having a function QB to point to
- Some stud offensive lineman we desperately need and will snag another one I'd bet.
- etc.

And people are on here acting like he's just doing a crappy job. Y'all are some delusional MoFo's. He can and will do even better in the future, I'd presume. I hope. But given our downward slide after Grier's screw up, I'd say he's doing well.

Will anyone really be b!tching in two weeks if we sign a top 7 class? Who am I asking?.?.?. Never mind.

It boils down to people always wanting more. People forget so quickly that Mac took a class last year that was ranked in the 100's and pulled it up to top 25 level on signing day. This is a good class. I'm not saying it's great by any means but I feel like we filled most of our needs and some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All four of our WR commits are 4*s.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It ain't over till the fat lady sings. I can't wait to hear the encore. JMac's doing good work folks. Rome wasn't built in a day. Any more cliches I'm missing?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swain, Hammond and Wells. Who am I missing?

Edit: Forgot about the JC receiver. Again, thought rivals had him as a 3* ?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It boils down to people always wanting more. People forget so quickly that Mac took a class last year that was ranked in the 100's and pulled it up to top 25 level on signing day. This is a good class. I'm not saying it's great by any means but I feel like we filled most of our needs and some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK do you win championships with good classes or elite classes? You win championships by recruiting at an elite level. Like I said I knew it would take time I just didn't think it would take him his 3rd or 4th class to be recruiting at an elite level.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
OK do you win championships with good classes or elite classes? You win championships by recruiting at an elite level. Like I said I knew it would take time I just didn't think it would take him his 3rd or 4th class to be recruiting at an elite level.
When was the last time you had a new thought?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
When was the last time you had a new thought?
I'd accuse him of being an Alvin alias, but he's not clever or smart enough to produce any thoughts other than "We suck, Mac sucks, Bama rules, and Saban's c0ck and balls taste refreshing."

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All four of our WR commits are 4*s.

Recruiting on offense has actually been pretty damn good. We did miss on some really good Florida receivers but our offense was complete crap.

The line recruiting was pretty good as well. There will be much better offensive linemen next year in Florida. There was a dearth of them this year. We already have a 4* OL from South Florida in Telfort for 2017. And I know that earlier this year we were in hot pursuit of 5* Calvin Ashley (Orlando) who is a barn commit.

Next year's class is already shaping up much better.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The top recruits in the land go toward the school offering the best "supporting cast" for
their goals of 1) winning a national title ... 2) TV NFL exposure ... 3) xs college cheers, etc.
Sabanbama has provided that supporting cast for 4-5 years straight, while at Florida, Muschamp
has provided 4 years of "non-supporting" cast that Mac cannot overcome in his first year.
Give us the more years that it rightfully takes.... and enjoy the new brand of Gator football.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd accuse him of being an Alvin alias, but he's not clever or smart enough to produce any thoughts other than "We suck, Mac sucks, Bama rules, and Saban's c0ck and balls taste refreshing."

giphy.gif

He finds them both equally satisfying

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we did make Michigan look pretty good in the bowl game..................................

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's looking more and more like that 28 is going to be a hard number so expect a very slow finish to NSD. If we could lame Cleveland and Pridgeon and keep the rest that is a fantastic class. Also Burns and Fulton in play but at this point seems everyone but Cleveland and Pridgeon are trending elsewhere

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's looking more and more like that 28 is going to be a hard number so expect a very slow finish to NSD. If we could lame Cleveland and Pridgeon and keep the rest that is a fantastic class.
Three LBs, one of whom already missed a season due to major knee issue, isn't a great class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.