Recruiting NSD 2022

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Why would a player ever post a picture of himself wearing one of those ridiculous padded helmets? You look like a mental patient.

Those kids have probably seen and worn them enough that they don’t view it that way, unlike grumpy old codgers like you who complain about it.

Now get off my lawn!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Those kids have probably seen and worn them enough that they don’t view it that way, unlike grumpy old codgers like you who complain about it.

Now get off my lawn!
You don't view them as looking ridiculous?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I sometimes have your Mom walk on my back when were done....

Your blind homerism is completely out of control at this point and I sense a little hostility in your tone...Maybe it's time for you to take a break, gather your thoughts and try to present some "stats" that prove my theory wrong...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Every time you think Crete’s close to being down for the count, he gets out of the corner, storms back with a couple impressive punches and keeps himself in it. Don’t know how official it is, but my scorecard has him taking rounds 34, 38 and a draw so far in 39.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Every time you think Crete’s close to being down for the count, he gets out of the corner, storms back with a couple impressive punches and keeps himself in it. Don’t know how official it is, but my scorecard has him taking rounds 34, 38 and a draw so far in 39.
Yeah, you ain't gonna knock 'crete out. He wins by exhausting your arms.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are you kidding me? Down for the count? It's more like this with these message board midgets....
MajesticThornyAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It's rare for a recruit to do a big reveal thing when they've narrowed their choices down to just two schools. Off the top of my head I don't remember the last time I saw just two hats on the table.

Any chance the Jackson State hat comes from under the table?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Why would a player ever post a picture of himself wearing one of those ridiculous padded helmets? You look like a mental patient.

Is the kid signing a football scholarship offer or a Gatorchatter life membership offer?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I guess you and I have different definitions for impressive. It is impressive how much more wrong he seems to get with every reply though. Maybe that is what you meant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.