***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ox had an inside source on the Chip Kelly deal. A booster's wife that got talkative after sex if I remember correctly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It would be? How in the hell do you figure that?

It's a joke of a matchup, but that's what we've come to expect. Decline the invite, Stricklin!
Do you really want to see Choker vs another passing team making their QB look like a Heisman? I dont.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Do you really want to see Choker vs another passing team? I dont.
Can you make up your mind? You went on ad nauseum how we couldn't stop a running team. Now you're convinced we can't stop a passing team. And yet somehow we have the 10th ranked defense in the country.
We'll destroy Virginy. I doubt they even get a pass off.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Can you make up your mind? You went on ad nauseum how we couldn't stop a running team. Now you're convinced we can't stop a passing team. And yet somehow we have the 10th ranked defense in the country.
Remember, he just says all sorts of stupid things and if one becomes right later he claims to have known all along.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Then why are all these people speculating other matchups in this thread? Do we need to get them a power cord for their laptop?
Because they are NOT very bright and think we got moral victories over Corndwags and Dwag Dwags.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This will be a name the score, backups in the 3rd qtr game. Va plays in the ACC and not the good division. They have one win against a team with a winning record. The lost to Miami only scoring 3 FG's. There will more Gator fans in the stadium than show up for their home games. Their players will be so enamored with the bright lights of Miami I bet half the team will be hung over.
Will they sober up for the fourth quarter like Spurrier did and score three TDs?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is atrocious vs running teams too.

Luckily most of the garbage ass teams in the SEC East suck at both. Little Muschumps think they are doing well if they get from 115th up to 100th.

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
neither is this game....we should be playing ND, Whisky, Mich....or some name school that will attract recruits and a national audience...

we get a NY6 bowl in one of the most fertile recruiting areas in the country and a guaranteed win. I mean short of playoffs this is as good as we can do this year for long term. You’d rather play in Orlando or Tampa? Bad take is bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator