***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Baylor managed 23 points in their last 6 quarters plus overtime against Oklahoma. We would have been fine against them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're one of my favorite posters, but being afraid of a team that hasn't done much in my lifetime (and that's a long ass time) is not your finest moment. Virginia is a humpty and playing them as a "reward" for a good season just doesn't do it for me.
they are a good but not great team getting a good but not great bowl vs a good but not great team.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You are a redundant Moron if there ever was one.....This game does nothing to promote the brand....nada...zip....zilch...…Beating up on a team that squeaked by Old Dominion(and lost to them last year)FSU, and lost to UM is bowl season and recruiting suicide....hope you enjoy the big win that actually moves the program backwards...
The dementia is really kicking in. My condolences. No one remembers the opponents - only the venue. Playing in the OB is a big deal, no matter the opponent. Much better than Michigan in the CO or other boring big 10 team in the outback.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Unless it's the playoffs, the only thing meaningful that comes out of bowl games anymore is the extra practices...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The dementia is really kicking in. My condolences. No one remembers the opponents - only the venue. Playing in the OB is a big deal, no matter the opponent. Much better than Michigan in the CO or other boring big 10 team in the outback.
You ignorance is on full display at this point as well as any other poster that thinks beating up on kids who ride the short bus makes you look good.....for God sake this thing might not even be televised the interest will be so low.....and there won't be any s. fl. recruits watching this garbage either...get that thought out of your head now....our recruiting will actually go down from this crapfest...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one other than fat kids living in trailers in cornfields watch Big 10. Hell, the networks should pay you just for watching that boring ass shyt football.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even want to imagine how many points Baylor could score on Fathead.
We act like we're so good (not you Donkey) and yet we have posters puckering their assh!les over Baylor? Really, Baylor?

UF would kick the **** out of Baylor.

People need to make up their minds whether we are a good team or not. So many posters all over the map.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People need to make up their minds whether we are a good team or not.
I'm pretty sure we are the kind of team that has to come from behind to beat UK and USCjr. But that's just me.

The only thing positive on our resume is beating Barn.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure we are the kind of team that has to come from behind to beat UK and USCjr. But that's just me.

The only thing positive on our resume is beating Barn.
We only had to come from behind against UK because of Franks. I don't even remember the USC game.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You ignorance is on full display at this point as well as any other poster that thinks beating up on kids who ride the short bus makes you look good.....for God sake this thing might not even be televised the interest will be so low.....and there won't be any s. fl. recruits watching this garbage either...get that thought out of your head now....our recruiting will actually go down from this crapfest...
NY6 means A LOT to recruits - they get much better gift bags. Confirmed with my CU neighbors - they’re completely jealous of the bowl teams, especially Oregon. And again, it raises the program’s profile as we are playing in top bowls again - no matter who the opponent is. Not our fault the acc can’t field a decent team. But I don’t expect you to understand that, you’re still in mourning because we aren’t playing a “man” ball team. I need to talk to your nursing home staff - time to limit your computer access.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
We act like we're so good (not you Donkey) and yet we have posters puckering their assh!les over Baylor? Really, Baylor?

UF would kick the **** out of Baylor.

People need to make up their minds whether we are a good team or not. So many posters all over the map.
I think there are very few teams outside the playoff that we wouldn’t beat.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A NY6 bowl game does nothing but put us in a positive spot. It’s not like we get to pick the opponent...it’s contractual, morons.
I’m look forward to curb stomping the second best ACC team on national television in prime time. We’ll be 3-0 against the ACC this year. Can’t hurt recruiting regionally, which is where it matters. I give no f*cks if people in the Midwest, up north or out west watch.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ox and Crete are either related or the same person :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@OrangeBowl: .@GatorsFB will represent the @SEC in the 2019 #CapitalOneOrangeBowl. Retweet & follow us for a chance to win some #CapitalOneOrangeBowl swag if you think the Gators are going to bring home the oranges on December 30th! #GoGators | #CapitalOneOrangeBowl

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
A NY6 bowl game does nothing but put us in a positive spot. It’s not like we get to pick the opponent...it’s contractual, morons.
I’m look forward to curb stomping the second best ACC team on national television in prime time. We’ll be 3-0 against the ACC this year. Can’t hurt recruiting regionally, which is where it matters. I give no f*cks if people in the Midwest, up north or out west watch.
Don’t try to reason with Crete. His meds ran out. And ox is back to hawt takes to reach a million. Nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.