Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** CRUSHES #12 AUB 81-65

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of telling you, get your cameras out of our houses!
Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
URG is our go to expert for understanding short rest and playing down to the competition.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Missed first quarter, probably would have been holding my breath for us to keep the lead.

Good was watching us not take pur foot off the gas like we have done recently.

Bad was announcers harping on ‘no rest’ for auburn, calling them tired.

Great was seeing Patric Young courtside.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Missed first quarter, probably would have been holding my breath for us to keep the lead.

Good was watching us not take pur foot off the gas like we have done recently.

Bad was announcers harping on ‘no rest’ for auburn, calling them tired.

Great was seeing Patric Young courtside.

It’s been awhile since I had this much fun watching a gator basketball game. Yes, the team was shooting well but more importantly they were taking care of the ball (only 7 turnovers) and playing tight defense.
After the under sixteen timeout, I wasn’t concerned about a comeback from Auburn which made watching them entertainment as opposed to the typical anxiety.
Having Patric court side was a bonus blessing. I got a kick out of the fact that he caught himself referring to the gators as “we” several times during the broadcast.
This game is actually worthy of watching the replay.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
COMPLETE DOMINATION and DESTRUCTION from start to finish. A much needed Q1 Win. I like our team, our guys play tough and definitely don't back down. Have to keep the positive momentum going on Tuesday vs LSU. Go Gators!!

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
It’s been awhile since I had this much fun watching a gator basketball game. Yes, the team was shooting well but more importantly they were taking care of the ball (only 7 turnovers) and playing tight defense.
After the under sixteen timeout, I wasn’t concerned about a comeback from Auburn which made watching them entertainment as opposed to the typical anxiety.
Having Patric court side was a bonus blessing. I got a kick out of the fact that he caught himself referring to the gators as “we” several times during the broadcast.
This game is actually worthy of watching the replay.
Probably irked barn fans, f*ck em

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator