***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Alabama***

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
TN G8tr said:
I haven't felt like this for a Bama game since '90. Same type of anticipation. We all know what happened that day.
Been a long time since I've felt this optimistic. If we really, really suck, we don't know it yet. :lol:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Robbie Andreu reporting Will Grier didn't even make trip to Tuscaloosa as he's back in G'ville with back spasms.....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
I want to thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers. The surgery went better than expected. I will have to go back for another one, in a month or so, but, barring any complications, the aneurysm is no longer a threat. I am thankful to be able to watch the game, live. After reading the thoughts of most analysts and talking heads, it is clear that we don't have a prayer. I believe Bamer will come out running, throwing quick passes to Jones, hoping that he can break some long runs and they will break the glass and let OJ Howard lose. Our LB's and Safeties are going to have to play sound defense. The matchup between Cooper and VH III is going yo be fun. I wonder how many pass interference calls Cooper will be able to convince the Officials to call. Does anyone know how severe Yeldon's injury is?
Don't know if yo will see this, but here is a thought. Aspartame. Look it up. It turns to methanol ( wood alcohol) which is similar to formaldahyde (sp?) and has a lot or severe consequences in the body. Bodies not designed to break down aspartame and other amino acid made aritfical sweeteners. Because many people try to avoid it, it is labeled under names that won't flag what it is when used in sauces, package foods, etc. your FDA and USDA at work protecting you. Here is a link I picked simply because it came up when I googled aspartame and anyeurism. I think it is frequently causal with anyeaurisms and some medical doctors will tell their patients this fact after the anyeurism hospitalizes them. It also can cause and mimic lupus symptoms and MS symptoms. People stop using it ( often just stop diet soft drinks,) and their symptoms often go away. It has effects on blood vessels, circulation, heart, and more. If I find some reliable notes I will PM you. anyway, don't know anything about this site http://www.alternativementalhealth.com/articles/aspartame.htm

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
oxrageous;n51053 said:
Time to put your big-boy pants on, Gators.

Discuss.

Washed, dried, ironed, put on, and zipped up! Time to beat bama, Go Gators!! :chomp:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
Not one of you lizards has brought up the most damning horror of losing to Alabama. You're going to have to sit in front of your high definition TV's and watch the celebrated genius of that ****ing Lane Kiffin marshaling his forces to run up and down the field on your Gators.

The humiliation will almost be unbearable.

1401548804000-USP-NCAA-Football-Alabama-Spring-Game.jpg
You're just cruel, Alvin.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n54844 said:
Not one of you lizards has brought up the most damning horror of losing to Alabama. You're going to have to sit in front of your high definition TV's and watch the celebrated genius of that ****ing Lane Kiffin marshaling his forces to run up and down the field on your Gators.

The humiliation will almost be unbearable.

1401548804000-USP-NCAA-Football-Alabama-Spring-Game.jpg

Hopefully someone thinks to checks the football pressures.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CBS just had a graphic up of coaches on the "Hot Seat." Number 1? Our boy Champer of course. So I guess its official now. He'd better put up some winning numbers to cool it off....

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Robbie Andreu reporting Will Grier didn't even make trip to Tuscaloosa as he's back in G'ville with back spasms.....
I'm fine with the redshirt but it works a lot better when he can practice and be a part of the team. Let's hope he doesn't need surgery.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gametime. Let's make a statement today. Hopefully, a good one. :chomp:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
CBS just had a graphic up of coaches on the "Hot Seat." Number 1? Our boy Champer of course. So I guess its official now. He'd better put up some winning numbers to cool it off....
Well, at least he's #1 in something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.