***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Galloping Giraffes***

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It's clear some of you are going to be rooting for Franks tomorrow. RocketCity may even bust a nut if Franks lumbers into the end zone.

I’m not rooting for him but who’d a thunk in 2018 that we had 2 guys on the roster who would easily start for UGA in 2020.

Franks won’t miss wide open receivers as consistently as UGA did. We’ve got to get to him, fool him, surprise him, make him look awkward and run the score up fast so he takes risks he shouldn’t.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I’m looking forward to watching Franks stand in the pocket too long, not see wide open receivers, then start stumbling and bumbling around and run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage and/or drop/fumble the ball without being touched. Will bring back memories.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I’m not rooting for him but who’d a thunk in 2018 that we had 2 guys on the roster who would easily start for UGA in 2020.

Franks won’t miss wide open receivers as consistently as UGA did. We’ve got to get to him, fool him, surprise him, make him look awkward and run the score up fast so he takes risks he shouldn’t.
Frank’s specialty is missing wide open receivers. Just ask Toney. The last time we saw this guy he was leading us to a second straight loss to Kentucky. I couldn’t be more excited that he’s on the other sideline now.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We get an A/B comparison of what would have been UF's 2020 QB controversy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Frank’s specialty is missing wide open receivers. Just ask Toney. The last time we saw this guy he was leading us to a second straight loss to Kentucky. I couldn’t be more excited that he’s on the other sideline now.
you've been around here for a pretty long time and you've showed a lot of promise through the years, but at this point it's clear you're just not getting with the program.

I'm sorry to tell you that we are probably going to have to let you go.

The point of this part of thread is pretty clear, to harass Ox. there's some on the committee that think you may be deserving of another chance. while we deliberate, I suggest you pick up the pace.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
you've been around here for a pretty long time and you've showed a lot of promise through the years, but at this point it's clear you're just not getting with the program.

I'm sorry to tell you that we are probably going to have to let you go.

The point of this part of thread is pretty clear, to harass Ox. there's some on the committee that think you may be deserving of another chance. while we deliberate, I suggest you pick up the pace.

Cordially Yours,
M. Robespierre
Committee of Public Safety

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I thought I wanted to get last week over with. This week might be worse. Holy smokes at some of these comments.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
Helluva tackle. Did we recruit that groundskeeper?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

No argument, just saying he’s better than the Dawgs we saw last week.

Looks like their OL and running game are weak so we should be fine.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I’m looking forward to watching Franks stand in the pocket too long, not see wide open receivers, then start stumbling and bumbling around and run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage and/or drop/fumble the ball without being touched. Will bring back memories.
You guys are living in the past. 14/3 TDs/INTs, 154 passer efficiency, 67% completion per centage. Stop preening and start worrying and rooting for the Gators.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
You guys are living in the past. 14/3 TDs/INTs, 154 passer efficiency, 67% completion per centage. Stop preening and start worrying and rooting for the Gators.
I'll believe that FF can get through a game without the help of a serious running threat, with subpar pass protection, and a history of screwing the pooch when he's under any pressure at all, when I actually see it. I predict that the toughest questions CDM will face after the game is why did Trask have to wait for a serious injury to FF to take over at QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator